britney spears workout video

All rights reserved. it makes the pool glisten like glitter …….!!!!!! Get push notifications with news, features and more. Britney completed her 60 laps in the pool and chronicled her workout with a high speed video of the performer swimming back and forth in her pool, set to Madonna‘s “Human Nature.” It looked like such an effort for the singer. "When she wants to post a video, she posts a video, despite advice from family and friends," the source said. Do you think I can do it?” Yes! A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on May 30, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT, Spears' boyfriend, Sam Asghari, shared his support for his girlfriend's post in the comments, writing, "Inspiring people to be themselves rather than trying to get others approval #humble #real.". ", A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on May 28, 2019 at 1:13pm PDT. britney spears dances with sister jamie lynn, nieces in sweet video “I’m a beginner and it’s kind of hard to let go …. She then mentions how her workout is almost like pilates but without weights. Last month, she posted a workout video in which she shared her favorite exercises, revealing that she usually avoids cardio in favor of isolated, repetitive movements. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? “Okay, so I just lost the 4 pounds that I’ve been wanting to lose, but now these are the fruits and vegetables that I eat to keep it all off,” Spears said in an Instagram video alongside the chart, wearing a crop top that showed her toned stomach. Here's a list: Also Read | Britney Spears shrieks 'be quiet' as Sam Asghari interrupts her during Pride Month video, Also Read | Britney Spears has an adorable beach date with boyfriend; pairs bikini with a face mask. Weight Loss, Nicki Minaj: Why She Clapped Back At Wendy Williams For Dissing Her Marriage To Kenneth Petty, Jake Paul & Tana Mongeau Dress As Vintage Justin Timberlake & Britney Spears For Halloween, Britney Spears Shows Off Her Abs In Teeny String Bikini -- Video, Britney Spears Goes Back To Blonde & Admits They Have 'More Fun' After 5 Weeks As A Brunette, Britney Spears 'Would've Had A Baby' & Gotten Married Already, If Not For Conservatorship, Donald Trump Calls Sacha Baron Cohen A ‘Creep’ After ‘Borat 2’ Star Pranks Rudy Giuliani: He’s Not ‘Funny’, Matthew McConaughey's Son, 12, Is His Twin In Sweet New Photo With Mom Camila Alves, Sophie Turner Rocks Comfy Shorts For Afternoon Stroll With Joe Jonas & Baby Willa -- Pic, Kylie Jenner Stuns In Nearly Sheer Crop Top: Plus More Times She & Kendall Have Gone Sheer -- Pics, Kate Hudson Just Shared the Sweetest Vacation Throwback Photo With Son Bingham, 14 Super Last-Minute Gift Ideas That You Can Instantly Send Online, Adele Reveals on ‘SNL’: ‘My Album’s Not Finished’, Kendall Jenner Does the Square Toe Sandal Trend in a Breezy Top and Trousers for Calvin Klein. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. She starts the video by addressing that she is in the gym that she had almost burned down but is now almost renovated. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. - May 31, 2019 08:40 am EDT. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Get push notifications with news, features and more. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. https://people.com/health/britney-spears-workout-video-toms-diner Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, AMP 103.7’s Fast in the Morning with Nathan Fast and Sybil Summers. Spears captioned the video with one high-heel emoji. Any how …. "Of course, sometimes her people are concerned about how she comes across in her videos, but right now Britney would like to exercise her right to do whatever she pleases.". In the 5 minutes long video, Britney shows the key moves to achieving a toned lower body. Spears has been open about sharing her workout routines on social media. She then goes on to talk about the details of the workout, saying that it is quite tough as most of the exercises are repeated. Britney Spears is aiming to stay fit in the new year and rocking a teeny bikini to show off her progress.. I usually wear headphones …. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on May 29, 2019 at 10:43am PDT. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on Jun 26, 2020 at 12:40pm PDT, Also Read | Britney Spears' latest single 'Mood Ring' gets two new remixes; See her post. “I’ve been working really hard to loose [sic] weight …. https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/11/04/britney-spears-pool-workout-video-watch ", Wondering how Britney Spears gets that killer body of hers? RELATED: Britney Spears Shows Off 5 Outfit Changes in Home Fashion Show: ‘Sometimes I Have More Than 1’. She apologised for not uploading a full routine as she did not have the time. “I was listening to it one day in my car, and called my manager and said ‘hey this song is cool’ … so I recorded it …. Spears' video is the latest in a series of posts the singer has been sharing since she checked out of a mental health facility in April, one of which was a video telling fans that she does control her own Instagram account despite rumors to the contrary. Spears has been heavily focused on her health in recent months since checking out of an “all-encompassing wellness treatment” facility in April. "after therapy and being too serious it’s so nice to be silly !!!!!" Britney Spears is all about her fitness, and the pop star shared yet another workout video with fans on Instagram on Thursday featuring Spears in her home gym.. When they met on set, Spears didn’t think much of their initial conversation. Sam is a personal trainer, and he's been dating Britney since 2016. “It’s not professional Hollywood hair and makeup …. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Britney Spears Posts Video of Herself Working Out to Her Cover of 'Tom's Diner'. Britney Spears is all about her fitness, and the pop star shared yet another workout video with fans on Instagram on Thursday featuring Spears in her home gym. I usually have to take a nap … the water makes me sleepy like a baby,” she revealed. Earlier this month, the singer posted an extensive chart of foods recommended to help with various conditions — including arthritis, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Check out what the star mentioned in the caption she is uploading a video which has the key exercises needed to achieve a fit and toned lower body. In a 5 minute long video uploaded by Birtney Spears, her fans can catch a wonderful workout routine aimed at achieving a toned lower body. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. Britney Spears needs a new workout routine after setting her personal gym on fire ... We're told there was a candle incident, but nothing as disastrous as she describes in this video. and my weight !!! In conclusion, she also revealed that she shot the video on Father's Day. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Kaitlynn Reveals Relationship Status With Brody As They Prep To Film ‘The Hills’ Together, ‘Happy Days’ Cast Then & Now: See Henry Winkler & More After 46 Years, Outdoor Heaters Are Selling Out Fast, But This 5-Star Portable Space Heater Is Available, Sacha Baron Cohen Claps Back At Donald Trump’s Comments About ‘Borat’: ‘You’re A Racist Buffoon’, Beyonce & Blue Ivy’s 19 Cutest Photos Together: See Them On Red Carpets & More, Iggy Azalea Posts Son Onyx’s Face For The First Time Since She Gave Birth — Pics, CNN Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin Shaded On ‘SNL’ For Showing His ‘Weiner’ On Zoom — Watch, Adele Brings The House Down With Her Hit Songs As She Competes On ‘SNL’s ‘Bachelor’ Sketch — Watch, How To DIY A Cobra Kai Halloween Costume For $30, Nicole Kidman’s Hair Evolution: From Gorgeous Red Curls To Sleek Blonde Bob & More, Give Yourself A Professional Manicure At Home With This Electric Kit That Costs Less Than A Trip To The Salon, Be Anything From A Zombie To Baby Yoda & Everything In-Between With This Pro Halloween Makeup Kit, Happy 36th Birthday, Katy Perry: See The New Mom’s 24 Hottest Red Carpet Looks Over The Years, Adele Looks Super Glam On ‘SNL’ With Long Blonde Waved Hair After 100 Lb. “This song came out when I was 6 years old,” Spears captioned the video. Britney Spears posted a new workout video to Instagram on Friday, showing herself exercising to her own cover of the 1987 song “Tom’s Diner” by Suzanne Vega.

How To Unlock A Door With A Hole, Why Is Navratri Celebrated, Purfoods Grinnell Iowa, Rajkamal Bidi, Oklahoma State Quarterback 2019-2020, Randall Knives Used In Vietnam, Google Drive Accidentally Engaged, Kim Brown Queen Of The South, My Dog Is Constantly Scratching And Biting Himself, Introduction To Psychology Textbook Pearson, Ar Rahman Son Age, La Captive Streaming,