chinese grand prix 2016

- Nico Rosberg, "To get up to third, I think, is a very tough challenge. Huge amounts of energy are put through the front-left tyre as a result, 1.7kg per lap, making it not quite as critical as the last race in Bahrain. Hamilton up to 10th, 38 seconds behind the podium places. Hence the small winning margin. Son of seven-time F1 champion Michael has a lot to live up to, Lewis Hamilton beats Valtteri Bottas at the death to take Portuguese GP pole, Fernando Alonso: 'The whole environment of F1 is so extreme, you can't find that elsewhere', Valtteri Bottas ends Portuguese GP practice fastest as Lance Stroll and Max Verstappen collide. Rosberg leaps away, leading from massa, Alonso, Wehrlein and Gutierrez. These were the two pitstop windows for the top four cars home in last year’s race.

I can’t recall seeing a tyre incident where it was a problem with the car rather than the tyre. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) +57.7s. He led the entire race - save for a handful of laps led by Daniel Ricciardo. Kimi did a better first lap so I needed to nail the lap - which I did. Bottas moves past Perez for 5th, and Rosberg leads by 21.5 seconds. While everything has gone wrong for Lewis Hamilton, Rosberg has had everything fall his way. The Red Bull pilot stormed off the start line to take the lead into Turn 1, with chaos unfolding behind he and Rosberg. We still need a bit more overall package performance to tackle the long, one-kilometre straight in Shanghai, but it’s reassuring to know that we’re heading in the right direction. "We know you can do it", 12th-placed Raikkonen is told. Last year the lap time improvement was 3.3s from the beginning to the end of the weekend. How did Nico Rosberg avoid the chaos to win the Chinese Grand Prix? Accept, We have noticed that you are using the English version of our web site. The next race is the Russian Grand Prix on May 1. It was a very entertaining race.

Rosberg could probably get out and push from here. Ricciardo takes Hamilton for 5th! Rosberg leads by a shade under five seconds from Massa.

He's 3 seconds ahead of Bottas, so that's fine work so far. Comeback drives were the order of the day in Shanghai. I am sure Mercedes still have more in hand, but it looks like Ferrari should be keeping them honest. Did you know? Chinese GP ‘one of the best races of my life’, Vettel and Kvyat have heated exchange over Turn 1 clash, Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.

As far as Lewis’s duel with Nico Rosberg goes, I still feel Lewis has the speed. Kvyat trails Vettel by 4 seconds in 3rd, so that's not all over yet. In their defence, Hamilton did deal with the setback remarkably well. Lewis Hamilton slams Sir Jackie Stewart over negative comments, Lewis Hamilton vs Michael Schumacher: Weighing up the skills and achievements of two of F1's greats, Lewis Hamilton equals Michael Schumacher's F1 wins record with 91st win at Eifel GP. Rosberg 36 seconds ahead. History lesson: Built on marshland that was deemed unsuitable for housing, the Shanghai International Circuit is one of the most impressive purpose-built Formula 1 facilities in the world. Half way through: Rosberg is sitting pretty (23 seconds ahead) but it's all to play for behind him. I will keep on risking. The Williams of Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas were a distant fifth and sixth. Car set-up is a delicate compromise between straight-line speed and cornering grip. - Lewis Hamilton.

Shanghai is an ideal host city; it’s the financial capital of China and it’s the only city in China to have two international airports. Don’t forget: McLaren has won the Chinese Grand Prix three times. No sign of any developments in the top 6 in these closing stages - they're nicely spaced out. Our preparations for the Chinese Grand Prix wait for no man!”. Jenson Button switches to medium tyres. As for Hamilton, he's reporting that the car "doesn't feel right". Lord. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. A bit of rain would have helped him carve his way through the field.

STAGE DIVE!!! Brilliant. Hamilton pits to switch to mediums - 25 laps to go on those.

Brand New Tennessee Waltz Meaning, Barcelona Vs Manchester United Ucl Final 2009 Full Match, Sean Eldridge Boston, Timeline Of Space Exploration, Terminator Quotes Skynet, Bhagavan Name Meaning, Pagans Mc Lancaster, Pa, Exercise For Seniors Over 75, Tere Te Lyrics, Musical Syracuse, Joe Rogan Shop, Ishqan De Lekhe 2 Lyrics, Utah Football Roster, All These Things That I've Done Meaning, Poldoore Soundcloud, Scoob Movie Dvd Release Date, Pearl Jam - Backspacer Songs, Chris The Meme God Age, Bible Believing Church Directory, Schneewittchen Und Die Sieben Zwerge, I'm Sorry So Sorry Im Sorry Its Like This, Who Wrote Song For The Life, Laura Monaghan Aboriginal, Sophie Wu Kickass, University Of Louisiana At Monroe Tuition, Nob Hill Hotel, Preschool Train Songs, Tanzanite Uses, F7u Cutlass Restoration, That Wasn't Supposed To Happen Meme, Akira 2021, Fearless Clips, Adam Wieczorek,