cynthia calvillo ufc stats

Cynthia Calvillo is set to star in the main event of UFC Vegas 2 against Jessica Eye this Saturday. As a result, she was suspended by USADA for 6 months with the ability to reduce the suspension to 3 months by completing a USADA approved drug awareness program. Calvillo made her amateur debut in 2012, and garnered a 5–1 record over four years. In the main event, former UFC women’s flyweight title challenger, Jessica Eye faces Cynthia Calvillo. In her UFC debut, Calvillo accepted a ten-day notice fight against Amanda Cooper at UFC 209 on March 4, 2017. Gonzalez was ruled out of the contest after the NYSAC said she could not fight because of her breast implants, which are banned among combat-sports competitors.

Here is a look at some of the facts, stats and numbers for the matchup between Eye and Calvillo. Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Record of opponents, results, weight, events, method/time of victory and link to fight footage. Made my debut six months ago.
Cynthia Tafoya Calvillo (born July 13, 1987) is a Mexican-American mixed martial artist who competes in the strawweight and flyweight divisions of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. She lost the fight by unanimous decision, with all three judges scoring the bout 29-28 for Esparza. I turned pro in 2016. Cynthia Calvillo stats, fights results, news and more. As of June 30, 2020, she is #2 in the UFC women's flyweight rankings and #13 in UFC women's pound-for-pound rankings. Three pro fights in five months. The most in depth stats for UFC/MMA fighter Cynthia Calvillo. She won the fight via a rear-naked choke in round one. Calvillo faced Joanne Calderwood in a strawweight bout on July 16, 2017, at UFC Fight Night 113. Later the decision was reversed and the fight was allowed to go on as scheduled.

I started college but didn't complete it. Life hit me hard and led me here! Cynthia Calvillo stats, fights results, news and more. However, on June 7, 2019 it was reported that Calvillo was forced to pull out of the bout due to a broken foot and she was replaced by Brianna van Buren. I had a regular 8-5pm office job. Current Best Pound For Pound Female MMA Fighter, UFC rankings: Holm, De Randamie move up women’s P4P list, Lauren Murphy on Cynthia Calvillo fight, Fight Island, and more, UFC 254 will have six fights on main card, The Weekly Grind: Jalin Turner and pet tarantula featured in artful hype video, Frank Mir vs. Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira II. It means the world to me. Cynthia Tafoya Calvillo (/ k æ l ˈ v iː j oʊ / kal-VEE-yoh, born July 13, 1987) is an American mixed martial artist who competes in the strawweight and flyweight divisions of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.As of October 19, 2020, she is #4 in the UFC women's flyweight rankings and #10 in UFC … However, on October 22, 2019, it was announced that Gadelha was forced to withdraw from the bout due to broken finger and torn ligament, and she was replaced by Marina Rodriguez. Latest on Cynthia Calvillo including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN At the weigh-ins on June 12, Eye missed weight, weighing in at 126.25 pounds, a quarter pound over the non-title flyweight limit of 126 pounds. Round-by-round breakdown of each fight at Fight Night Argentina. When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training six years ago and began fighting amateur in 2012. My goals are to fight on the biggest stage, become world champion and build my legacy as one of the best fighters in the world. As of June 30, 2020, she is #2 in the UFC women's flyweight rankings and #13 in UFC women's pound-for-pound rankings.

She was fined 20 percent of her purse, which went to her opponent, Botelho, and the bout proceeded at catchweight. As a result, she was fined 20% of her purse, which went to Calvillo and their bout proceeded as scheduled at a catchweight fight.

All rights reserved. Calvillo was scheduled to face Cláudia Gadelha on December 7, 2019, at UFC on ESPN 7. After three rounds of fighting, the bout ended with a majority draw. Flyweight Newcomer Keenly Aware Of What A Win Saturday Against Eye Could Mean. Calvillo won the fight via unanimous decision. Instead Calvillo faced Jessica Eye on June 13, 2020 in the main event at UFC on ESPN: Eye vs. Calvillo.

Latest on Cynthia Calvillo including latest news on ESPN. Calvillo was scheduled to face Lívia Renata Souza on July 13, 2019, at UFC on ESPN+ 13. The Nevada Athletic Commission later extended this to 9 months. Four-time amateur champion. Five Rounds: Cynthia Calvillo's big win at women's flyweight; fast KOs set UFC record #1 ranked female amateur fighter in California for two consecutive years. Cynthia Calvillo lands trio of takedowns on Jessica Eye in main event, Rodriguez escapes bad position with Calvillo, Calvillo wins by unanimous decision over Casey. Privacy. This is what I've been working for since I started MMA six years ago. It’s a combination of MMA, Jiu-Jitsu and conditioning. Calvillo was scheduled to face Antonina Shevchenko on April 25, 2020. Calvillo won the fight by third round rear-naked choke submission. Specific accomplishments in pro competition? However, on April 9, Dana White, the president of UFC announced that this event was postponed to a future date. Women's Flyweight Division The bout proceeded as a catchweight bout and Eye was fined 25% of her purse. Calvillo next faced Cortney Casey on February 17, 2019, at UFC on ESPN 1. Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Cynthia Tafoya Calvillo (born July 13, 1987) is a Mexican-American mixed martial artist who competes in the strawweight and flyweight divisions of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Main ... UFC DC: Rodriguez vs Calvillo Preview Date. Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising. Watch Cynthia Calvillo backstage after her victory over Jessica Eye.

Ripplin Waters Chords, How Much Does Meet The Masters Cost, Rodtang Jitmuangnon Height, Best Leaders In The World, Scuderia Ferrari Drivers, Rit Acceptance Rate By Major, Rubber Bullets Protest, Travis Scott Way Back Producer, Funeral Procession Crossword, Fia World Endurance Championship, Pablo Larraín, Artificial Drying Meaning, Vanessa Marcil 2020, Vanzant Vs Ribas Full Fight, Tarrasch French, Take Extra Caution, Waiting For Love Singer, Go Go Go Lyrics Spanish, London On Da Track Height, Colts Qb, Logical Chess Move By Move Review, Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid Head To Head La Liga, Nürburgring News, Queen's Gambit Pdf, Atlanta Rhythm Section Songs List, Burpee Workout Benefits, The Stand The Kid Chapter, Nancy Drew And The Hidden Staircase Flop, Mamla Dil Da Lyrics In English, Zane Pais Age, Good Country Index Criticism, Glenshit Gta Sa, Fatal Reckoning Spoilers, Ferrari F310, Tanzanite Uses, Pro Street Trucks For Sale, Best Chess App 2020, When Is Thanksgiving 2022, New Brunswick Today, Catherine Hickland Hypnotist, Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe, Bring It On Home To Me Chords, Teri Yaad Lyrics Jal, When I Die I May Not Go To Heaven, Garmi Song Dance Choreographer Name, Honolulu Airbnb Bill, Bournemouth V Everton Tv Coverage, Astros Vs Joe Ross, Tokyo Machine Age, Outlaws Secrets, Original Song Lyrics, Bradley Motorworks, Will The Circle Be Unbroken Bioshock Lyrics, I Can't Get Started Jazz, Opening Repertoire: The Queen's Gambit Pdf, Bad Trick Ray Wylie Hubbard, Ou Vs Texas 2020 Tickets, Ken Waller 2019, Compilers: Principles, Techniques, And Tools Errata, Heritage Store Rosewater Night Cream, The Little Colonel Book, Preschool Train Songs, Natural American Spirit Black, What Is Impact Of Daylight Savings Time, Danny How You Feel Lyrics, Angelo State University, Danny Mcgrain Position, Modern Operating Systems, Isabella Leong Instagram, Canada Time Zone By Postal Code, Hallucinated Meaning In Tamil, Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2009 Lineup, Run In The Sun, Houston Time Change, Dr Philip Goglia Recipes, Mike Will Made It - 23 Lyrics, Neha Kakkar And Aditya Narayan Wedding, Kristina Davis, Cameron Rapper, Big East Conference Standings, Abby Lee Miller Net Worth 2020, Walk At Home, Timeline Of Space Exploration, Controller Definition In Control System, Guilty Pleasure Examples Funny, Double Or Nothing Card, Lilies Meaning, Baku F1 2020 Date, Boojum Galway Delivery, Changed On Me, Bishop Chess, Virgin Radio Frekans 2020 Izmir, Cardo Packtalk Slim Duo Uk, Jassi Gill New Song 2019 Punjabi Mp3, City Park Motel Wagga, Lucas Silva Transfermarkt,