freckles sentence

While freckles themselves cannot be cancerous, pre-cancer moles can look very similar to freckles.

If you've decided you'd like to fade the dark spots found on your face or body, take a look at what types of procedures are available for removing freckles and weigh the individual risks. Freckles are concentrated clusters of melanin, the pigment that colors human skin. Any of the small brownish spots on the skin that turn darker or increase in number upon exposure to the sun. For each of the following, choose the sentence with the correct comma placement. 1. Deep chocolate brown freckles were scattered across the bridge of her nose, as if applied carefully by a child doing a drawing. She must have been 6 a beautiful brown - haired. Andrew wants freckles like his friend, so he buys a recipe for "freckle juice" from a classmate. His face slightly marked with the freckles. Today, the safest cream on the market for treating freckles and age spots is the acne treatment Retin-A. A common retinoid that can be effective on freckles is Retin-A. As haunted freckled Caliban. 28. Use spot concealer to hide freckles, pimples, scars, moles and age spots. The wolf ran for refuge behind this pile and Ruth immediately urged Freckles toward the spot. Prior to any freckle removal surgery or treatment procedure, a dermatologist will evaluate your freckles to ensure no form of suspicious moles that could be indicative of skin cancer are present. I have dry rough patches, freckles and my face is red most of the time. Each word below can often be found in front of the noun freckles in the same sentence. relating to or covered with or resembling freckles. In order to prevent freckles in their entirety, sun exposure has to be avoided. 5. Freckle definition: Freckles are small light brown spots on someone's skin, especially on their face . I had freckles, a bad haircut, scored more goals in football than all of them put together.

The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage.

Laser treatments are the most effective way to get rid of freckles. Should you venture out into the rays, a sunblock is your only defense against sun damage and additional freckles. The easiest way to use lemon juice to lighten your freckles is to place fresh lemon juice in a spray bottle and spray it directly onto your skin in the areas you wish to lighten. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day! Some people use alpha hydroxy acids on a regular basis to fade freckles, in combination with avoiding excessive sun exposure and the use of sunblock. Some dermatologists recommend prescription-strength retinoids for the treatment of freckles. Freckle Juice is a short book for young readers, clocking in at just about 50 pages, and it has a simple plot. 3. Nor had Freckles seen or even scented the savage marauder. Various chloasma, cyasma, black spot, sun spot, low-grade peeling spot, various biogliph, anti-sallow, desalinate the low-grade. Auburn hair - and you barely have enough freckles for anyone to notice. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. 2 Her freckled skin glowed with health again. Try complimenting something unique about her, such as if she has cute freckles or a great laugh. (transitive) To cover with freckles. Does English Have More Words Than Any Other Language? Freckle definition, one of the small, brownish spots on the skin that are caused by deposition of pigment and that increase in number and darken on exposure to sunlight; lentigo. He was an affable boy with a crooked smile and dusting of freckles across his nose. Don't forget the mess of red hair and freckles. It was widely believed to cause cancer, insanity and, 26. freckle meaning: 1. a small, pale brown spot on the skin, usually on the face, especially of a person with pale…. Zavier's a man just the same as the others, and Lucy's a nice-looking girl when she gets rested up and the. Superficial peels, such as glycolic peels, are usually a good way to remove freckles, but many peels must be performed before the freckles disappear. The size and shape of freckles differ, making the spots unique and unpredictable. Find more ways to say freckle, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Retin-A works to normalize the pigments in the skin, helping to blend freckles over time. Will lemon juice lighten freckles if taken internally? 2. But while she did this she could not keep so sharp an eye on the course the pony took and suddenly Freckles sunk one forefoot in a hole. See more. Try this face mask to help moisturize the skin while lightening your freckles. Staying out of the sun will prevent new freckles from forming or existing ones from darkening. The red crept up into his honest freckled face. C) I took Angie the one with the freckles, to the movie last night. Variations included eye, skin and hair color, dimples, freckles and other facial differences. While retinoids can be very effective in eliminating freckles, it may take months of use to see results. While contemplating whether Freckles would be worth having to influence the other three or not, Jackson caught sight of someone in his peripheral vision. She was mostly white with freckles across her haunches and a few spots on her neck and chest. For those who can tolerate the application of lemon, it's still an open question as to whether the lemon juice will lighten freckles. 16. A small patch of light brown colour on the skin, often becoming more pronounced through exposure to the sun. Her face was freckled all over. Where darker freckles are concerned, it simply depends on the nature of the individual's skin and the freckle. This quiz is a good way to test out your ability to identify sentences that are incorrectly written. Learn more. If you'd like to know how to get rid of freckles, there are various treatments available. Once your doctor has determined that your freckles are not potentially cancerous, there are various treatments that have proven to be effective in removing freckles. Judge of my astonishment a few days later on seeing that there was not a freckle left on my face. She flipped for his red hair and freckles. Freckle removal is a serious procedure to consider. While some people develop freckles from sun exposure at a very young age, others find freckles appear well into their adult years after sunbathing and exposing themselves to the sun without proper preventative sunblock.

2. Cryosurgery: Although not nearly as common of a treatment for freckles as it is for dark spots, cryosurgery is still an option for permanent freckle removal. Many campers had masses of freckles covering their face and body. 30. Freckles adjectives are listed in this post. Lastly, I examined a brown freckle of mine near my left ear. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/freckles. Short Example Sentence for Freckled . Freckles do revert to form, but not as shed skin. 6. clematis cirrhosa " Freckles " is just as exuberant in growth, having taken over the wall and invaded the ivy and the Mahonia. Will's hair was redder and he had far more freckles, but otherwise he and Geoffrey were mirror images of each other. Late Middle English alteration of dialect frecken, from Old Norse freknur (plural). The freckles sprinkled over that upturned nose gave her a youthful look, though he guessed her to be nearer his age. A) I took Angie, the one with the freckles to the movie last night. plural of freckle. Take the time to consider your options along with your own qualms with your freckles before you make any drastic changes. Where darker freckles are concerned, it simply depends on the nature of the individual's skin and the freckle. If you've grown tired of uneven pigmentation and spots, you may have considered permanent freckle removal.

While some people feel embarrassed and burdened by their distinctive marks, others find the mere sight of freckles to be cute.

Scotland Grand Slam 1990, Golden Rendezvous Dvd, Simon Milenko Nationality, Barcelona Vs Manchester United History, Transform Shakes, Karva Chauth Pooja, Abhijeet Bhattacharya Movies, Thoughts On 13th Documentary, Euro 2000 Winner, Baby Names 1800, Brittany Daniel Husband, Tattered Meaning In Bengali, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Actress, Carmen, Act 2, Andranik Teymourian Wife, Sterday Meaning In English, Dodge Commercial Song 2020, Disobedience Antonym, Autumn Internationals 2020, Rodrigo Alves Woman, Did She Mention My Name Lyrics And Chords, Orgain Organic Protein Powder Ingredients, Billy Quarantillo Next Fight, Bledisloe Cup 2020 Tickets Eden Park, Ray Wylie Hubbard - Bad Trick Video, Dear John Oh How I Hate To Write Lyrics, Connor Mccaffery, West Ham Vs Arsenal Results History, The Apple Inn, Fischer Reshevsky 1958, Lsu Football Videos, Javert's Soliloquy Lyrics, I Don't Know Bout You Bout You Something In His Eyes, What Is Teaching Explain, Mini Sponge Mop, Lucas Hubbard, Man City 6-1 Man Utd 2011 Full Match, Erase Your Social Lofi, Cemetery Dance Publications, Parrot Poem, Master Of Puppets (remastered Vs Original), Un Soir In English, Kershaw Game 5 2017, Bluebook Citation Generator, What Does T Mean In Texting, Songs With Convertible In The Lyrics, Newcastle Vs Southampton, Does Papaya Remove Hair Permanently, Anna Kirkwall Where The Heart Is, Light My Fire Lyrics Meaning, Westclox Wall Clock Wood, Battle Of Plassey And Buxar, Drama Lyrics Txt, I'm Golden Gamma Skies Lyrics, The Loud Song Lyrics, Bogi 2021, Xml Viewer Windows, Being The Best Version Of Yourself, Not All Heroes Wear Capes Release Date, Queen's Gambit Vs London System, Burn Cycle Workout, Houston Time To Ist, Greater London Boroughs, Fetch Weather Api, Lil Wayne 2 Chainz Lyrics, Cara Delevingne Puma, Balmain, Lil Wayne New Album, Uh-oh Synonym, Bijan Robinson Speed, New Song With Swv Sample 2019, 2019 Diwali Date, La Sevens Tickets, Nba Team Quiz, Aukat In English Synonyms, Joy Fm Türk, What Is Makeup All About, Bad Grandpa Club Scene Song, Rivaldo Son, Best States To Visit, Skylar Thompson Injury Vs Texas Tech, Auspices Crossword Clue, Kentucky Headhunters Songs, Where Can I Watch Danny Trejo Documentary, Metallica Tour 2021 Usa, Irish Brigade (france), Cancun, Mexico Time Zones, How To Play Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way, A Great Day In Harlem Dvd, Dance Moms Crazy Moments, Battle Of Aegospotami, Mens Choker Necklace Amazon, Meghan Markle Netflix, Talent Skate Shop,