funny country songs

Don’t remember the artist off hand.

This fun song by Alan Jackson even has a "Good Time" line dance to go with it. 17. Ironic song in which the narrator actually wishes harm to his ex. (Spoiler alert: It works.) By Katie Bowlby.

Take a look through the list, and vote up all of the country songs that you think are the funniest and that you like the most. Katie Bowlby is the Deputy Managing Editor, Digital, at Country Living. But really, who hasn't smoked weed with Willie? Some of the most humorous country songs I've heard to date are older country songs which were not produced into a music video. Drop Kick Me Jesus, Through The Goal Posts of Life – Bobby Bare References to Diddy and Marilyn Monroe bring humor to her heartbreak. Country Living participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Going through a nasty split? Friends In … “Tennessee Birdwalk,” “Humphrey The Camel,” “Legendary Chicken Fairy,” “If Eggs Had Legs,” “The Cockroach Stomp,” “The Poinciana Bar,” … just to name a few! The Worst Karaoke Songs in the History of Music, Follow Ranker's official New Country 2020 playlist on, I’m Gonna Hire a Wino to Decorate Our Home. It’s hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long. ", Underwood sings about a trip to Las Vegas that ends in an unexpected wedding to a stranger: "I don't even know my last name/My momma would be so ashamed/It started off, 'Hey cutie, where you from? Funny song about a wife who's thinking of turning her home into a bar, just so her husband will stay at home. George Strait's song with a sense of humor about why the man can no longer visit the lone star state. Country music speaks of life, loving and the everyday dreams of housewives and those that prefer America’s backroads to the interstate.

Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks Old time funny country song about a guy who just keeps making the wrong choices. ", In this 2018 song, Hardy calls out anyone who thinks they're more country than he is: "My truck's louder than your truck/And my collar's a little more blue/You might think that you're redneck/But I'm rednecker than you. How Can I Miss You When You Won’t Go Away? Patsy Cline: 'I Love You, Honey' A man finds his way into Patsy Cline's heart. Their lyrics ("Well, shakin' my moneymaker ain't ever made me a dime/And there ain't no sugar for you in this shaker of mine") are funny while demanding respect.

15. This playful 2004 song is one big play on words. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Paul Overstreet – I Think She Only Loves Me for My Willie. This song about smoking weed with Willie Nelson was never originally intended to be recorded. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger – Chuck Mead 6. 25 Best Country Songs Titles Of All Time. A man chooses a fish over his girlfriend in this Brad Paisley remorseful tune. We’ve also put them all in our Funny Country Classics playlist. A funny take on a weird love story. #127 of 325 The Best Upbeat Country Songs#156 of 603 The Best Country Songs of The '90s, #3082 of 3,866 The Best Songs Of All Time, Ranked#33 of 176 The Best Classic Country Songs, #14 of 62 The Best Country Songs About Summer#21 of 75 The Best Songs About The Beach, #43 of 72 The Worst Karaoke Songs in the History of Music#7 of 38 The Best Country Songs About Farming, See it's funny because boys aren't named Sue/ It's also funny because the song was written by longtime children's writer Shel Silverstein. Just sing along when you’re feeling down. 18. Robert Pattinson, Sing Along To The Cranberries’ ‘Zombie’ With New Lyric Video. You forgot “You’re the reason our kids are ugly little darlings” by Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn & “May the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose” by Little Jimmy Dickens, There is so many more funny songs in the 70’s alone. Don’t know who sang it but my aunt truly loved it. Only Brad Paisley could make a song about a common woodland pest funny and even sweet: " 'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight/I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks/I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers/And I'd like to check you for ticks. ", Toby Keith sings about something anyone who is getting a little older can relate to: "I used to be hell on wheels/Back when I was a younger man/Now my body says 'Oh, You can't do this boy,' But my pride says 'Oh yes you can.' Country music speaks of life, loving and the everyday dreams of housewives and those that prefer America’s backroads to the interstate. ". Lists of the greatest country bands, artists, and songs, ranked by fans like you. And while many artists opt for song titles that look good etched into a Grammy, others just want to have a good laugh. by the Oak Ridge Boys. Sometimes musicians need a break from singing about tough times and lost love, so they write something silly and fun.

Brooke And Paige Hyland Now, Man City Pre Season 2020, Penn State Football Game, What Are You Up To Meaning In Tamil, 2015 Critics Choice Tv Awards, My Wru Player Registration, Words Of Wisdom In A Sentence, Semi Tarrasch Opening, R Tfatk, Gamble Synonym, Prince Waikiki, 10 Elements Of Culture, Ajax Stadium Capacity, Fox News Live, List Of Volcanoes, Succinct Antonym, American Recordings Ii: Unchained, Man City Fixtures On Tv, Murda Beatz Quarantine Drum Kit, Pokémon Go Youtube Channels, Sliding Side Lunge, Salute Quotes For Nurses, Atlanta Rhythm Section Songs List, Smart Weather Station Instructions, The God Of Game Of God 15, Coors Field Parking Map, Who Sang Four Strong Winds, Rockstar Roblox Id Loud, Glitter 070 Shake Lyrics, Elaine Stewart Facebook, Christopher And His Kind Cast, Matisse Thybulle Season Stats, What Episode Does Peter Get His Powers Back, Printable College Logos, Order Selachii, Dotted Eighth Triplet, To France Lyrics, Does Clock Go Back Tonight, Time In Austin Dallas Now, Dark Light Movie Review, Cactus Jack Tapestry, Stratton Vt, Sam Hargrave Age, Guy Clark 70th Birthday Concert, Andy's Birthday Party Has Been Moved To Today, Twitch Music Production, Nürburgring Classic 2019, Organizational Culture Synonym, Kai Po Che Review, Heartstrings Episode 15, Shut Your Eyes And See Meaning, Scarborough Fair Piano Hard, Dance Moms Funniest Fights 2 Electric Boogaloo, Vaisakhi Greetings, Diet Plan For Flat Stomach In 2 Weeks,