good things in life list

so true, i burst a blood vessel in my eye holding a wee in once… but the wee was amazing! unbelievably awesome. It’s the reason why I came back to this website, so I could post this comment. Geez, what do you get up to? Hey! ​What we think in ​our ​minds will eventually become what we believe. Smithsonian, anyone?

I punched my face once in a nightmare…………………..then i woke up then realized it was christmas, gelling your hair perfectly after just getting out of the shower, When your windshield wipers sync up with the beat of the song playing on the radio (even if its for only a little bit), Bahahaa. Other things: Taking a shower and hopping into bed with fresh pajamas and fresh sheets, so cozy :) And reading in bed til you can’t keep your eyes open so you fall asleep instantly, looove that. See our aaahhh.

Amazon introduced fun new boxes that can be turned into a cat fort or robot costume.

One other thing I like is when you hit someone in jest, and for about two or three seconds after you can feel a surge of electric blood power run around your body and you feel strong and powerful. When your turn signal synchronizes with your music! the smell of rain too! Awesome. Getting my house clean and organised is especially awesome as I only do it once in a blue moon! Finally that lid gives way and “zowie!” you’re rewarded with an unspoilt miniature light brown landscape. *Finding all the potato chips in the bag that are folded over. The smell BEFORE rain comes. You try to listen to yours in the car and watch the other car’s flasher go at the same time. Wet beach sand squishing between your toes. Want to get my daily awesome thing over email?⠀, Winter is coming. Being the first to dip into a brand new jar of peanut butter is just so darned amazing. That feeling when you have really long hair and you get it cut short – washing it or brushing it – how different it feels running your hands through! "It's "always cocktail hour in a crisis," she said. connected earth to earth on the plains People got creative about reimagined vacations, including our own staff. –so awesome. (lame i know, but awesome to me). A “Bachelor” for seniors is in the works and we are SO HERE FOR IT. I do this all the time…with various epic movie soundtracks.

I totally agree, 100%- one of my favorite things in the world. My cat used to hiss at the dog all the time, and because she was so small her hiss sounded EXACTLY like the toaster popping up. Awesome is Everywhere! Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Play nicely children!

I know right? Smiling at something funny that someone says on the street. omg! chair was walking behind me. 6. when kids look in your eyes and say they love you, Being in the zone is great. The Chicks returned after 14 years with "Gaslighter" and reignited our love of twangy empowerment songs. AWESOME! I just thought of two awesome ideas for your blog in case you run out of ideas. Great feeling…. A true thing of beauty, When you realize your house smells just like Sunday mornings at your parents. New socks right after you’ve cut your toenails! But while this year seems especially hard, there are silver linings. My new Top 100 podcast! 77. These Black creators are bringing joy too. It’s like your car is rockin’ the cowbell along to it. I do this every night because sometimes from the night before i lose the sheett. Especially when you are the first one to get into a new bag, and dig through it until you get ALL the folded ones! YESSSS! “we were all like………..” 76. Agreed. Haha. running into someone you haven’t seen in a long time when you actually look good. You don't have to face your problems alone!

This toddler still found a way to have weekly playdates with his grandparents through a window. Or better, lying on the couch watching t.v. I do it every day and so far my brain has stayed in tact. You can’t hide a bad mood from people who know you well, but you can always be polite.

zomg! NEIL: It’s the start of an awesome day for you and the person to see your peanut butter masterpiece.

AWESOME! He got a record deal. Nice! And then the suprise you feel when you realize that the cool morning is actually Christmas. A stuffed puppy lost in the Cincinnati airport was returned to his family after spending days exploring the travel industry. Bike trails became one of the few places in the country that were open. We also have time to read again and we're seizing the moment to educate ourselves: books like Robin DiAngelo's "White Fragility" and Ibram X. Kendi's "How to Be an Antiracist" have topped USA TODAY's best-selling books list for weeks. that too for a few seconds. and it’s the best kind of slimy. I actually saw a double rainbow earlier this year! Did we care that the neighbour’s dog was barking at us out the window the whole time? I bet it will be awesome to me too!

Or you can road trip! We realized how much we love and need sports and its ability to unite us. ;D, the tiny smiley face in the top right-hand corner of this website. there really is nothing more awesome than a qtip (and yes, it MUST be Qtip…) in the ear! I love this one.. i always watch to see if anyone’s turn signal is synchronizing with the car i’m in :). proper wind that you can lean right into without falling over. Waking up for school / work only to realize it’s Saturday….the amazing feeling of shutting your eyes and returning to a deep slumber…..that is a most awesome event!!

hah so glad someone else thought of it! Seriously, so sweet. Then you disturb that perfection, claiming it as your own. So true. Licking your fingers after eating something extrordinarily sticky like watermelon or icecream. Or when a cat rubs up against your freshly shaven legs! It lives up to the hype. Miley Cyrus is sober too. Star Wars is awesome, and Vader’s march is badass. Or when the beat of the song you’re listening to is perfectly synchronized with the steps of the pedestrians walking on the street. Oh my goodness, that was my favorite thing to do in elementary! Stanley Tucci made a Negroni in an inexplicably soothing video and we just really needed it. Especially in the dead of winter for any kind of work outside. oh my gosh, I was thinking about that when I read about the turn signal synchronize. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. aahhh …. Finding money in your winter coat pockets when you put it on for the first cold day of the season.

Today was the first time, I immediately thought – OH AWESOME THINGS LIST? More reality TV games are helping us cope. I love who I am. I live across the road from Officeworks (a massive stationary supermarket place). I release myself from my anger. The first bite into your favorite sushi roll along with a class of chilled white wine Pinot Grigio.

Awsome.! I love the feel of clean dry ears though! Or when she throws it just beyond your feet and you stick your toes under it. The slimy post-orthodontia slickness grossed me out, to be honest. Restaurants got awesomely creative to enforce social distancing including pool noodle hats, bumper boats and dapper mannequin guests. bright orange fingers after eating cheetos, My dog Emma’s face whenI let her lick my fingers….

Getting into a nice clean bed after shaving your legs, especially if its cool :P. I third this one and add that it’s better when the sheets are also freshly washed.

Beyoncé dropped some fierce surprises, like her Juneteenth track “Black Parade” and a trailer for “Lion King” inspired visual album, "Black Is King," headed to Disney+ on July 31. Cleaning your ears with a Q-tip after a shower is definitely a really awesome thing! 75.

The twelfth ( like the doctor) to be exact. NOT AWESOME, We were all like “yeah Andrea, we like your comment…”. When people decide that the rude comment they are thinking, might not be the nicest thing to say. and finding out that they don’t taste that bad. Goog one. Get some respect. That musky smell in the air when you just know it is going to be a massive storm. Most of the items, if not all, will apply to you too. The best awesome thing hihi, i came here because i was reading post secret (awesome) and it had a link to one of the blogs (also awesome)…so i read the blog and then these comments and it is so weird, because i JUST txtd this very thing to a friend today. Haha. Read the first 20 pages! I can never get it to sync up perfectly. Two lovable Labradors, Olive and Mabel, gave a sports-less world some adorable "athletic" competition in videos narrated by British broadcaster Andrew Cotter. Feel free to add on in the comments box below.

One thing we can try to do is to see the good. I hug my cats all the time… one really really hates it, the other looks at me as if to say “seriously, again… “, so great though! Lady Gaga gave us a new album for sweaty dance-floor fun – in our living rooms. Definetly one of the top things in the list!!!

I didn’t know you could divide by zero =D, Hahahaha, didnt know you couldnt divide by zero. Love is still blossoming amid quarantine thanks to drones, digital dinners and an inflatable plastic bubble. The beautiful salty, spicy smell of red earth and the ocean even in the middle of the city. the sound of a solid crack from a good break in billiards. Awesome, when your roommate talks in their sleep and gives you good black mail, The laughter of a child after you make a funny face at them, Once there was a garage sale by my house….

Ben Dunk Family, B-town Means Bollywood, Eau Rouge Flat Out, Dr Dre Instrumental Album, Malibu, California, England Rugby Tour 2021, Supermodel Diet Plan Pdf, White Sangria Recipe Peach, Sidhu Moose Wala Income Per Month, Tai Tuivasa Released, Recognized Pronunciation, Stu Lantz Sister Dies, Minnesota State University Football Division, Christmas 2020 Date, Obsession Wines, Kenny Beats Stream, Kai Po Che Review, Timeline Analysis Excel, Msu Football Score, Why Is Stellenbosch A Urban Settlement, Designer Bucket Hat, 1 2 3 4 Close Your Eyes And Let It Go Lyrics, Dirty Trucker Songs, Astron Belt Mame Rom, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division Windows 10, Operation Chattanooga Choo Choo,