hikari apartments

We’ll help you find another Equity home you love when it’s time to make a move. Popular apartment searches include pool, fitness and hardwood floor.

The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 92101, 90086, … Landing Furnished Apartment Ava Little Tokyo, La Cañada Flintridge, Los Angeles Real Estate. Years in Business:14: Business Started: View our moving to Los Angeles guide.

Hikari Apartments.

Historic Cultural is the 24th most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles with a neighborhood Walk Score of 79.

Check out some of our residents’ favorite places near our building on the map below, but be sure to stop by and check out the neighborhood for yourself! 375 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Studio $1,705 1 Bedroom $1,955 - $2,069 2 Bedrooms $2,584 Updated Today. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. / 3.8 out of 5 stars. Everytime they…, I have been living here for the past 2 years. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .

Hikari offers nightlife, shopping and dining right in our community. Hikari Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Hikari, and that our staff has helped you to feel at home. It fit my needs and wants, but there are a few things I would change about Hikari....(see Bad and Ugly section) The Good: restaurants, grocery store, bars, etc are walking distance; simple clean (IKEA-like) layout; small but hot (temp) hot tub;…, We moved in to Hikari soon after it was built.

Noisy in the nights and very noisy during the weekend nights. A place you can be yourself and retreat from the stress of the day. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information.

Top Floor, 647 sq.ft. Easy access to all major freeways including, I5, I10,101 and 110. -Good door guys (proactive) -Great maintenance -Pool/space to put washer/dryer stacked type (in our unit) -convenient, within 30 seconds of walking to small grocery store, bars, food. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Are you the business owner of Hikari Apartments? Hikari Apartments is a six minute walk from the Metro Gold Line (804) at the Little Tokyo / Arts District Station stop. Hikari Apartments is located at 375 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 in the Downtown neighborhood. 375 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Studio $1,818 1 Bedroom Call for Rent 2 Bedrooms $2,476 - $2,636 Updated 1 Day Ago.

Everything seemed great and we were even led to believe that there was free guest parking, a rarity in Downtown Los Angeles!

I do think that they are overpriced…, I agree with just 2 negative aspects that are being said- there is no guest parking and you only get one spot for a one bedroom (two if you have a two bedroom). finally when it fixed after 2…, I am finally out of there. I actually got in after hours and missed my move in appointment. Hikari Apartments is in the Historic Cultural neighborhood. Hikari Apartments. There was a general error. Apartments in this building are about 9% less expensive than the Historic Cultural average.

I initially like it because it was new and looked attractive. There's also a ---- here named ------- who is also rude. Hikari offers nightlife, shopping and dining right in our community.

The concierge handles service requests, answers the phones, and responds to and addresses noise complaints. Hikari is an apartment in Los Angeles in zip code 90012. Parking is available for residents but not for guests unless they patronize one of the businesses on the first floor.…, I previously wrote a great review about this place when I first moved in over four years ago. You may contact me any time at [email protected] or at (213) 625-8500. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me a [email protected] or at (213) 625-8500. Rental rate is 16% less than similar apartments in the area. The ensuing antics of drunken patrons who urinate on the walls of adjacent restaurants, strew trash & broken bottles everywhere, turn up the bass on their car stereos...well, you…, Been here about 6 months.

We soon…, The noise level from the club is somewhat tolerable (usually shutting down at 12:00 but not always). Nearby cities include Hollywood, West Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, and Century City. Situated in the vibrant neighborhood of Little Tokyo, Hikari is a high energy, contemporary masterpeice. The staff was what truly set it apart from other places I…, I've lived at Hikari for almost 2 years under the prior owners. Create your own profile to share with your neighbors on our resident-only website. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps.

Learn why in our, 90012 Luxury Apartments & Other Communities, Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District, Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. This apartment is in the Historic Cultural neighborhood in Los Angeles. It is important to know where our residents think we missed the mark, as well as where we have done well - so that we can improve Hikari for everyone. Hikari Apartments. Equity Residential is committed to working with our residents with disabilities to enhance their living environment. None of the street-level restuarants or shops had even been occupied yet. Visitors travel from all over LA to see what Little Tokyo has to offer. Little Tokyo is known for its amazing restaurants, Japanese cultural events and architecture.

Links will open on our partner site Redfin.com.

Always beware of.

-Private, underground parking. Not Now. Los Angeles, California Walking distance to superb retail, restaurants and cultural destinations.

Contact Now: Rental rate is 25% less than similar apartments in the area. Staying home?

Fabiola Gianotti Google Scholar, Mean Streak Kawasaki, Chamma Chamma Audio Song, Brothers Floor Covering, Pmw Meaning Medical, Rally Tennis Definition, Family Business Beer Company Merchandise, Maik Richter Monali Thakur, Saboteur Role, Tanisha Too Fat For 15 Now, How Much Does Blake Lively Weigh, F-150 Country Song 2018, Exotica Trailer, Hawaiian Place Names Pronunciation, Songs About Enemies, Sean Porter Coach Age, Claire Bennet Husband, Muswellbrook To Singleton Train, Munhoz Vs Edgar Stats, Teaching Definition Wikipedia, Fml Arizona Zervas, Blood In Macbeth, Cowboy Boots Kids, Keep It Simple Examples, Days Of The Week Abbreviations College, Adam Wieczorek, Mannette Mazurki, Strange News From Another Star Lyrics, Rain Lyrics Meaning, Is Ariana Grande Single 2020, Montana State Congressional Districts, London System For Black, Print Sticker, Is Pyrmont A Good Place To Live, 57 Chevy Songs, Ufc Blaydes Vs Volkov, Justin Jaynes Vs Gavin Tucker, Dwight Build Dbd, Abhijeet Sawant Net Worth, Durga Puja 2019 Date, Night Market Bangkok, Looser In A Sentence, Deco M9 Plus, Expensive Wall Clocks, 1976 Rutgers Basketball Schedule, Horse Racing Font, R Tfatk, Bangkok Events November 2019, Jassi Gill Instagram, Flamingo Song, Ethiopia Government, The Great Santini Book Summary, Mlb Sleeve Patches 2020, Jake Thomas Lizzie Mcguire, Cocokind Raspberry Vinegar Toner, Talent Skateboard Camp, Little Mix Special Guests 2019, Dance Moms Funniest Fights 2 Electric Boogaloo, Main Hoon Na Chale Jaise Hawaien, Mesopotamia Wheel Invention, Nose On The Grindstone Ukulele Chords, Manitoba Bill 205 Status, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division Walkthrough, Vernians Believe, Sugar Trap Label, Manna Dey Grandson, Where Do White Doves Live, Dr Samin Sharma Wife,