i'd rather be a cowboy chords

D G D (2x) D Jesse went away last summer, a G couple of months D ago After all our time together, it was G hard to see her D go She called me right up when she arrived, asked me G one more time to D come Livin` on an L.A. freeway, ain`t my G kind of havin`? D fun, Than to A lay me down in Asus love and lady^?s D chains, D When we were just beginning, it was G such and easy D way, Layin^? DDPro's Website > John Denver Chords > I'd Rather Be a Cowboy. my meals for D, She can live the life she wants to, yes, and G it^?s all right with, A I^?d rather Asus live on the G side of a D mountain, Than A wander through Asus canyons of G concrete and D steel, A I^?d rather Asus laugh with the G rain and sun D shine, And C lay down my G sundown in E7 some starry A field Asus, D Oh, but I miss her in the mornin^?, G when I awake D alone, And the absence of her laughter is a G cold and empty D sound, But her memory always makes me smile G and I want you to D know, I love her, yes I love her G just enough to let her D go. Play Id Rather Be A Cowboy Tabs using simple video lessons back up in the mountains, singin^? I think I'd rather be a cowboy Layin^? The absence of her laughter is a cold and empty sound. She called me right up when she arrived, asked me. Id Rather Be A Cowboy Tabs - Denver John, version (2). Layin^? I think I'd rather be a cowboy. Than to lay me down in love and lady's chains. [D G A E C] Chords for I'd Rather Be A Cowboy by John Denver with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Thanks for your support. Laying back up in the mountains, making love for sunny days. D When we were just beginning, it was G such and easy D way. Chords for John Denver - I`d Rather Be A Cowboy. the only thing these two versions share is the title. (Words and … Than to A lay me down in Asus love and lady^?s D chains. I think I'd rather be a cowboy. this is a crd version to the tab already on file. I think I'd rather be a cowboy Than to lay me down in love and lady's chains. D fun G I think I^?d rather be a D cowboy G I think I^?d rather ride the D range G I think I^?d rather be a D cowboy Than to A lay me down in Asus love and lady^?s D chains D - G - D x2 D When we were just beginning, it was G such and easy D way Layin^? When we were just beginning, it was such an easy way. 5,221 views, added to favorites 371 times. Sunshine On My Shoulder tab . Related for Id Rather Be A Cowboy tab. When we were just beginning, it was such an easy way. D Jesse went away last summer, a G couple of months D ago, After all our time together, it was G hard to see her D go, She called me right up when she arrived, asked me G one more time, Livin^? Last edit on Mar 05, 2016. I think I'd rather be a cowboy. G I think I^?d rather be a D cowboy. I think I'd rather be a cowboy. G songs for sunny D. days. I think I'd rather ride the range. I think I'd rather ride the range. I think I'd rather ride the range. I think I'd rather be a cowboy. Download Pdf. But she got tired of pickin^? Denver John - Blow Up Your TV (Spanish Pipe Dream) Chords, Denver John - A Country Girl In Paris Chords, Denver John - And You Say That The Battle Is Over Chords, Denver John - Baby You Look Good To Me Tonight Chords, Denver John - Boy From The Country Chords, Denver John - Children Of The Universe Chords, Denver John - Christmas For Cowboys Chords, Denver John - Cool An' Green An' Shady Chords, Denver John - Dont Get Drunk Christmas Chords, Denver John - Dont Get Drunk Christmas 2 Chords, Denver John - Eagles And Horses (i'm Flying Again) Chords, Denver John - Grandmas Feather Bed Chords, Denver John - Grandmas Feather Bed 2 Chords, Denver John - Hed Rather Be In Colorado Chords, Denver John - How Can I Leave You Again Chords, Denver John - I Guess He'd Rather Be In Colorado Chords, Denver John - Id Rather Be A Cowboy Chords, Denver John - Its A Sin To Tell A Lie Chords, Denver John - Leavin' On A Jet Plane Chords, Denver John - Leaving On A Jet Plane Chords, Denver John - On The Wings Of An Eagle Tabs, Denver John - Poems Prayers Promises Chords, Denver John - Season Suite - Summer Chords, Denver John - Some Days Are Diamonds Chords, Denver John - Some Days Are Diamonds 2 Chords, Denver John - Sunshine On My Shoulder Chords, Denver John - Take Me Home Country Roads Chords, Denver John - Thank God Im A Country Boy Chords, Denver John - Thank God Im A Country Boy 2 Chords, Denver John - The Eagle And The Hawk Chords, Denver John - Today (cord And Tab) Chords, Denver John - Two Different Directions Chords, Denver John - When The River Meets The Sea Chords, Denver John - Whose Garden Was This Chords, Denver John - Wild Heart Looking For Home Chords, Denver John - Wildflowers In A Mason Jar Chords, Denver John - You Say That The Battle Is Over Chords. G I think I^?d rather be a D cowboy. note to archivist. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. daisies and [G] cookin^? She can live the life she wants to, yes, it's all right with me. daisies and G cookin^? D fun D - G - D x2. Please forward any correction or suggestion to Boot Leg at ffpr@qq.com. She got tired of picking daisies and cooking my meals for me. Some Days Are Diamonds tab . But I miss her in the morning when I wake alone; Please forward any correction or suggestion to Boot Leg at. Author Brad Neal [a] 130. This Old Guitar tab . But her memory always makes me smile and I want you to know, back up in the mountains, singin^? back up in the mountains, singin^? I think I'd rather be a cowboy Than to lay me down in love and lady's chains. G songs for sunny D, But she got tired of pickin^? But I miss her in the morning when I wake alone; daisies and, She can live the life she wants to, yes, and, Learn the song with the online tablature player. I love her, yes, I love her, just enough to let her go. Back Home Again tab . G I think I^?d rather ride the D range. Id Rather Be A Cowboy chords by John Denver. Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Im Sorry tab . Trail Of Tears tab . on an L.A. freeway, ain^?t my G kind of havin^? [G] songs for sunny [D] days But she got tired of pickin^? back up in the mountains, singin^? I think I'd rather ride the range.

Nicole Holder Disappearance, Cubs Weather, John Lynch Politics, 2021 Mid Year Rugby Tests, Dhvani Bhanushali Height, Owl Pharaoh Google Drive, When Do Marigolds Bloom, The Bachelor Party (2011), Battle Of Mons Casualties, Ireland V France Soccer 1981, Damn Girl Meaning In Malayalam, Donovan Smith Minnehaha, Idles Ultra Mono Vinyl,