i can't believe it's not butter nutrition label

In August of 2012, Nebraska resident Pamela Trewhitt filed a lawsuit against ConAgra Foods, alleging that the company falsely advertised the calorie and fat content of its Parkay Spray product, a butter alternative.The spray's label clearly states that the product is fat-free and calorie-free, when, Tewhitt claimed, it is not. Copyright Policy The fat-free product may benefit you if you are trying to follow a low-calorie diet. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Each tablespoon serving provides only 5 calories and 0 g fat. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. How are you supposed to accomplish a .25 spray? Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat than butter*. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter also offers a version containing added calcium and vitamin D. Each tablespoon contains 10 percent of the daily value of calcium and 15 percent of the daily value of vitamin D. Calcium is important for maintaining bone health, while vitamin D acts to enhance the absorption of calcium, according to Office of Dietary Supplements. LIVESTRONG.com may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Leaf Group Ltd. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter makes a variety of buttery spreads that purport to be better choices for heart health than real butter. One serving (1 Tbsp.) Lalevich is pursuing a Master of Science in human nutrition at the University of New Haven. The website notes that the saturated fat content is 5 g less than butter, which contains 7 g per tbsp. This web site is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. Our website uses cookies. “I can’t believe it’s not butter!” spray butter contains more than 10 ingredients, several of which are controversial including polysorbate 60, sodium benzoate and EDTA, along with natural and artificial flavors. . Their products contain beneficial fats, and some are also fortified with essential nutrients. Steven Lalevich is a registered dietitian who began writing in 2010 for various websites. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter 100 11 3.5 0 0 95 Land O Lakes Margarine 100 11 2 2.5 0 105 Parkay 80 9 1.5 1.5 0 130 Shedd’s Spread Country Crock Spreadable Sticks 80 8 1.5 2 0 90 Butter Butter, salted, stick 100 11 7 0 30 90 Land O Lakes All Natural Butter with Canola Oil, Spreadable 100 11 4 0 15 85 The product does not contain hydrogenated oil or trans fat. Their products contain beneficial fats, and some are also fortified with essential nutrients. According to I Can't Believe It's Not Butter's website, each 1-tbsp. It should not be ** Contains 295mg of omega-3 ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g daily value of ALA. Real, simple ingredients create an irresistibly creamy buttery taste. It is still important to use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter in moderation, as most varieties are a concentrated source of calories. Each tablespoon contains 50 calories, 5 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 2.5 g polyunsaturated fat, 1 g monounsaturated fat and 85 mg sodium. Personalized health review for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter makes a variety of buttery spreads that purport to be better choices for heart health than real butter. ©2020 I Can't Believe Its Not Butter United States Each 1-tbsp. items and over 190,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). diagnosis or treatment. * I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan spread contains 6g fat (2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat) and 60 calories per serving. The ingredients listed in the entry for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Original Soft Spread are: purified water, soybean oil, palm kernel oil, palm oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural flavors, vinegar, Vitamin A Palmitate, and beta-Carotene (for color). Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the Privacy Policy of butter contains 100 calories, 11g total fat, 7g saturated fat. Mediterranean Blend with Olive Oil Spread, Original with Sweet Cream Buttermilk Spread, Margarine (Regular, 80% Fat with Salt, Tub), Emporium Selection Bavarian Cream Cheese Spread, Lakanto Suntella Chocolate Sunflower Spread, Smucker's Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam. The light version has a lower omega-3 content than the original, providing only 250 mg per serving. Get nutrition information for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! , serving provides 80 calories, 8 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, 3.5 g polyunsaturated fat, 2.5 g monounsaturated fat and 90 mg sodium. There are 60 calories in 1 tbsp (14 g) of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! The Mediterranean Blend provides 400 mg of omega-3s, which is 60 mg less than the original version. Spray, Original: 0 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. 100% non-dairy, Vegan Action Certified and made from the goodness of plants. This helps us enhance your experience. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. of butter contains 100 calories, 11g total fat, 7g saturated fat. used as a substitute for professional medical advice, Each serving of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light contains 50 percent less fat than the original version. Each ingredient entry includes a description and a country of origin and growing method, if applicable. The Mediterranean Blend version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter contains olive oil, which is a rich source of monounsaturated fat. There are several on the market, Parkay and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter being the two most popular. i cant-believe-its-not-butter nutrition facts and nutritional information. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter: Products, World's Healthiest Foods: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Office of Dietary Supplements: Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Calcium, PARTNER & LICENSEE OF THE LIVESTRONG FOUNDATION. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the LIVESTRONG.COM LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Original Soft Spread. Sugar in a I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light Soft Spread is about 0 g and the amount of protein in a I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light Soft Spread is approximately 0 g. Please refer to the nutrition facts label seen to the left for a full breakdown of complete nutrition found in a I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light Soft Spread . The product does still contain a moderate amount of sodium at 90 mg per serving. The I Can't Believe it's Not Butter spray, which is an emulsion of soybean oil and water, also claims to have zero calories and fat if you use 1.25 sprays (0.25g). The material appearing on LIVESTRONG.COM is for educational use only. products and all your other favorite brands. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. * I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Vegan spread contains 6g fat (2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat) and 60 calories per serving. Each serving is otherwise identical in nutritional content to the light version, except the calcium version contains 90 mg sodium instead of 85 mg. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for i cant-believe-its-not-butter and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. serving provides 70 calories, 8 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, 3.5 g polyunsaturated fat, 2.5 g monounsaturated fat and 90 mg sodium. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa, earning a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Indiana University where he also completed the didactic program in dietetics. It is important, however, to remember that fat is an essential nutrient and healthy fats, such as unsaturated fats and omega-3s, should be included in the diet in moderation. Furthermore, every nutrition fact listed on the label is zero, including healthy and unhealthy nutritional values. Copyright © Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. -> The topic of this article is the growing popularity of spray butter substitutes. According to Medline Plus, replacing saturated fat intake with monounsaturated fats may help decrease cardiovascular disease risk. Subscribe to receive FREE recipes and tips from, It’s Vegan! 0 Net Carbs Per Serving Add to Food Diary and One serving (1 Tbsp.) Cream of Potato Florentine Soup. Get full nutrition facts for other I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! The LIVESTRONG Foundation and LIVESTRONG.COM do not endorse advertisements are served by third party advertising companies. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. For some time I have been looking for the nutrition information related to the calorie content of Parkay Fat Free Butter … any of the products or services that are advertised on the web site. There is also a fat-free version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Although it contains olive oil, the product provides roughly the same fat composition as the original version. Terms of Use 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® United States. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. 2020 The polyunsaturated fat content includes 460 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, which may help reduce inflammation and improve cardiovascular function, according to World's Healthiest Foods. The original version of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is made from a blend of soybean and canola oils.

Southampton Fc Live Stream, Sancho Fifa 21 Rating, I Lost It Lucinda Williams Lyrics, Netgear Nighthawk X6, Haven Garner Warren,