jess glynne manager

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window).

Jess Glynne contact information is available for you to look at. When you register to our service, you’ll enjoy instant access to Jess Glynne’s agent – giving you the opportunity to contact her team in a matter of moments.

Jess Glynne was later signed to Atlantic Records UK. She has released many singles like Hold My Hand, Not Letting Go, I Cry When I Laugh, Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself, and Take Me Home. Black Butter Records approached Jess at first and signed her to a publishing deal. Jess Glynne, who celebrates her birthday on 20 October, was born in 1989 in Hampstead, England, making her age 30. Find Jess Glynne’s agent details online and, if you’re looking for unlimited access to other celebrity contacts, our search facility is exclusive to members – giving a wide range of details from the star-studded spheres of screen, stage and sport. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Black Butter Records approached Jess at first and signed her to a publishing deal. Contacting Jess Glynne’s agent for commercial engagements. Date of Birth/Age : 20/10/1989 She went on to release her debut single “Right Here” in the summer of 2014, which began to chart internationally in a matter of weeks. Required fields are marked *. As of June 2020, Jess Glynne net worth is expected to be over $4.5 million. If you want the Jess Glynne email address for her management team, or booking agency, we have that available for you to view by signing up. Jess Glynne could be singing the song on the John Lewis advert for Christmas 2020. Jess Glynne was born in Hampstead and grew up in Muswell Hill. Jess Glynne contact information is available for you to look at. According to The Sun, Jess couldn't keep her hands off Holly Petrie in the VIP room at the Warner music after party, where the Real Love singer was celebrating a great performance. Jess has a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches. Occupation : Pop Singer. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Jess is openly bisexual. Are you looking to speak with a representative of Jess Glynne? Agent details, along with key contact information, can be found on The Handbook, an online resource for accessing celebrity and influencer contact details. For just FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. Click here to find out more. Route 94 featured Jess in My Love, which was released in October 2013. One month after the Clean Bandit song was released, the talented singer was featured on the track “My Love” by Route 94, and provided the second #1 single in the UK that Jess Glynne was a part of. Published: 03:54 EDT, 10 December 2018 | … Jess Glynne Net Worth: $4.5 Million. She has flaming red hair and crystal blue eyes. Jessica “Jess” Glynne was born in London, England, on October 20, 1989, and experienced a breakthrough in 2014 when she provided guest vocals on the single “Rather Be” by the band Clean Bandit. When you register to our service, you’ll enjoy instant access to Jess Glynne’s agent – giving you the opportunity to contact her team in a matter of moments. We provide full postal address and full person contact details for Jess Glynne’s agent, manager and publicist. A number of people are interested in contacting Jess Glynne’s management and agent for potential commercial opportunities and business-to-business engagements. People viewing Jess Glynne's profile are typically female, of an average age of 29, speak English, from United Kingdom and are most commonly intere... Click to view full summaryGet access in less than 30 seconds, Breast Cancer Research Foundation Annual Symposium & Awards Luncheon (TBC), How To Contact Influencers And Get A Positive Response, 6 Top Wellness Influencers On How They Got Through The Weirdest Year Yet, TV Wine Critic Says Aldi Champagne Is Worth Double Its £12.99 Price Tag, Our Favourite Influencer And Celebrity Owned Restaurants. We have Jess Glynne’s manager information, along with her booking agents info as well.
,’ which was written by herself in collaboration with Aidan Chapman, was released on ‘The Graham Norton Show,’ on 4 May 2018. In August 2013, she made a deal with ‘Atlantic Records.’ During that time, Jess was working as the brand manager of a drink company, which she left for her music career. Birthplace : Hampstead, England

Kailin Chase Wiki: Five Facts About Instagram Star, Gabbie Hanna Wiki: Five Facts About Emerging Youtuber, Ava Phillipe Wiki: Five Facts About Ryan Phillipe’s Daughter, in the UK chart history. She revealed her sexuality in 2015. . Who Will Sing The Song On The New John Lewis Advert? Later, she did many different jobs at a boutique, hairdresser, fitness centers, and an alcohol company. Jess doesn’t appear to be in a relationship at the moment. Exclusive contact details, as well as other important information, is now in the public domain and you can access this information NOW! If you’re interested in talking to other celebrities’ representatives, along with members of the Jess Glynne management team, The Handbook is jam-packed with over 175,000 verified celebrity contacts for planning events, interviews and promotions. Cristina Greeven Cuomo, PURIST Founder and mother, Ariel Yasmine, Ariana Grande Music Video Twin Jess grew up in Muswell Hill, North London, and studied at the Rhodes Avenue Primary School. You can find the Jess Glynne booking info and booking price here. Our exclusive celebrity and influencer database gives you access to the full contact details and audience insights of Jess Glynne’s management team, publicist details, and full celebrity agent details. The song debuted at #15 in Ireland on the Singles Chart, and eventually went to the top spot on the UK Singles Chart, bringing Jess Glynne the international fame she craved. We also provide tips on how to gift products to celebrities and influencers so you get a response. To get full contact details for Jess Glynne’s agent and Jess Glynne’s management staff, simply log in or register for FREE online today. When she was 15, she applied for The X Factor but left during the auditions after a disagreement with producers. Are you looking to discuss an exciting idea with an internationally-renowned superstar such as Jess Glynne? Jess Glynne was later signed to Atlantic Records UK. Her family are Jewish; her paternal grandfather changed his surname from Goldstein to Glynne. Her next single, ‘I’ll. In January 2014, she released a single ‘Rather Be,’ which became a great hit and earned her the ‘Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording’ in 2015. In June 2019, rumors started swirling about the romance between Jess and Mel B. Talk to Jess Glynne’s agent, as well as publishers, record companies and other contact information for other notable luminaries. She left Fortismere School after taking A-levels and following a period spent working and travelling, took a … How can I contact Jess Glynne’s management team or agent details?

To unlock contact details for Jess Glynne’s agent and Jess Glynne’s management staff, simply log in or register online today. She is of Jewish ethnicity. Jess Glynne suffers wardrobe malfunction as she accidentally flashes her nipples in sparkling crop top at Jingle Bell Ball. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. We have a GREAT service to help you contact Jess Glynne’s agents about specific business enquiries – click here for full details. Her next single, ‘I’ll Be There,’ which was written by herself in collaboration with Aidan Chapman, was released on ‘The Graham Norton Show,’ on 4 May 2018. 23 October 2020, 15:07. In January 2018, she, along with American rapper Macklemore and Dan Caplen, were featured on Rudimental’s single ‘These Days.’ By March 2018, the song reached ranked number 1, making her first British woman to have six number 1 singles in the UK chart history. We have Jess Glynne’s manager information, along with her booking agents info as well. “This is how my tour manager is taking me around America https://t.co/V9OKhJdbRy”

The Country Girl Cast, Wolves Vs Liverpool Results 2018, Dawn Richardson Psu, Tuesday In Telugu, The Myth Movie Watch Online, Amy Satterthwaite, Lvl Beam, How To Reassess Your Chess Pgn, Texas Absentee Ballot, Falling Series, Purple Person Shirt, The Lacs Age, How To Pronounce Burglary, Joe Rogan Fasting, How To Play Chess For Beginners Pdf, Smoke A Russian Cream Meaning, Lil Baby - Options, Wagga To Canberra, Whatcha Smokin Hours, I Am Fine Meaning In Gujarati, No Guidance Background Song, Is Ufc Fight Pass Worth It, Chinese Grand Prix 2021, Vanguard Health Care Etf, Power Trip Pokémon, Thiago Santos Recovery, England V Wales Football 2020, Damon Hill, The Divorce Diaries, In This House We Believe Svg, Wales Vs England Football Channel, Ncaa Baseball Scores Today, Short Motivational Videos For Students, Look Alive Phrase Origin, How Much Does Meet The Masters Cost, When Was Tiger Stadium Torn Down,