louis theroux tiger king bbc

The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. ‘I’m ashamed of myself.’. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. Theroux’s special sees him follow Exotic as he goes about his daily routine as part of GW Exotic Animal Foundation in Oklahoma. "Joe had always said he thought Carole Baskin had arranged the murder of her husband and fed the husband to her tigers, which needlessly to say she denies and I don't personally believe. We need your consent to load this YouTube content. "That whole long form immersive documentary storytelling is brlliant.". Exotic is the eccentric tiger trader at the centre of the “bonkers” Netflix series.

Dog ‘sniffs out human remains near home of Carole Baskin’s missing husband Don Lewis’, Naga Munchetty rips into MP Ben Bradley over free school meals and Marcus Rashford tweets, Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans go wild as they realise Susan Boyle’s connection to Charles, Little Mix The Search: Emilia Clarke’s body double Rosie Mac shares heartfelt message after axe, The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki rinses Kaley Cuoco over major The Flight Attendant news, Adele cracks jokes about weight loss as she makes Saturday Night Live hosting debut: ‘This is only half of me’. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Meáin Náisiúnta Seirbhíse Poiblí na hÉireann. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. We use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity.

Travelling to America's heartlands, Louis Theroux spends time with people who have private collections of tigers and chimpanzees. Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness dropped at just the right time given social isolation measures continue to drive people towards occupying themselves online, and has absolutely captivated viewers. ‘He would rant about her, mentioning his belief that she’d had one of her husbands killed.’. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. “If he was to get you and not kill you and eat you right away, he’s going to torment you,” Exotic said. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment. Exotic – real name Joseph Maldonado-Passage – was jailed last year for 22 years, for crimes including trying to hire someone to murder Baskin, and for various crimes related to endangered species and conservation. Tiger King subject Joe Exotic made his TV debut in a Louis Theroux documentary nine years ago. ‘Joe’s grudge against Carole preoccupied him when we filmed,’ Louis penned in The Times On Sunday as he finally shared his thoughts on the bingeworthy seven-part true-crime series. Tiger King: Joe Exotic made bizarre appearance on 2011 Louis Theroux documentary ‘I’d just shoot you – it would be more humane,’ Exotic tells an incredulous Theroux at one stage Video by BBC The episode has Theroux travel through the United States, meeting people who own animals like lions, tigers, bears and chimpanzees, normally found in … RTÉ is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. The episode is available to watch on BBC iPlayer here. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. "I feel bad even raising that because I thought it was an amazing piece of multi-episode storytelling of the type that I would aspire to do. And that would be because in 2011, Joe featured prominently in Louis Theroux’s BBC documentary America’s Most Dangerous Pets. Former big cat zoo keeper Joe – whose real name is Joseph Maldanado-Passage – was the main star of the now-viral Netflix documentary The Tiger King, which ended with him behind bars on various accounts of animal abuse and the murder-for-hire of Carole, who ran rival business Big Cat Sanctuary. ‘I’d just shoot you – it would be more humane,’ Exotic tells an incredulous Theroux at one stage, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile.

Epsom Salt Bath For Infants, I Don't Want To Talk About It Book, Texas High School Football Rankings 3a, A Godwink Christmas Cast 2018, Mila Moursi Rejuvenating Serum Reviews, Sawshark Information, Cowboys And Friends Garth Brooks, 1999 Rugby World Cup Semi Final France New Zealand, Julianna Pena Next Fight, Too Good For You Quotes, Top 10 World Chess Champion, Sathi Tera Pyar Pooja Hai, From Dna To Diversity Pdf, Where Does The Red River Start, Kerry Washington Neutrogena, I Don't Want To Talk About It Meaning, Air It Out Lyrics, Macrobiotic Meal Delivery, In The Woulds Breland Lyrics, Man City Vs Watford Premier League, Rhubarb Flower, Blank 47 Hats, British Basketball League Table, Penn State Basketball Playoffs, 2003 Rugby World Cup England Captain, Barry Mason Circus Of Books Age, Cheese Scones, Comeback Szn Ekoh Lyrics, 2022 Basketball Rankings, Love Drunk Lyrics, Lost In The Moment Darius, The Langoliers Book, Fantasy Football Logo Vector, Derrick Lewis Ko Ufc 229, Brisbane Heat Finals, Apa Month Abbreviations, Chondrichthyes Pronunciation, Summer Rec Basketball League Near Me, Dance Moms Season 3 Episode 2 Dailymotion, Locke And Key Cast, Rare Beauty Release Date, Trail Of The Pink Panther, Best Black Mirror Episodes, Whole Note Rest, Will Levis 247, Iowa State Football Coaching Staff Salaries, Aguero Goals Per Season, Arq High Rise Undies, The Return Website Jonathan Cahn, Dasmi In April 2020, Literate Programming Tools, Blank 47 Hats, Songs About Longing For Someone Far Away, Songs About Running To You, Eco Dome Terlingua, Elisabetta Canalis Taxes, Mulatto Rapper Net Worth,