man city fans forum

Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. E. Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances. It is a quality vibrant forum with fans from all over the globe and is one of the busiest city forums you will find on the internet. 804.

Face value only for tickets please.

Finally some comments…The gooners have had a good week, and I am grateful for that. It will forever... Manchester City seal a dramatic league win by beating Newcastle United away 3-4 in the final game of the season... Manchester City beat Leicester City 1-0. Threads 182 Messages 142.1K. Threads 182 Messages 142.1K. 50139. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:07 pm. Peter Barnes scored the opener on 11mins but Gowling equalised on... Yaya Toure scored the only goal (74) in front of 88,643 fans to win the final 1-0 against Stoke City.... Sergio Aguero scored the most dramatic injury time winner in Premier League history to snatch the title away from Manchester... Manchester City beat Sunderland 3-1 in the final.

I love... For the last time this season, I have nothing to report from the Canaries. Finally, something to look forward to on the weekend.

Thanks. Have your say on players at MCFC. Legend: Administrators, Bots, Global moderators, MCF Legend, MCFC Players, Registered users, Senior Poster, Total posts 1001091 • Total topics 28634 • Total members 7795 • Our newest member City5star, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group, Style designed by Artodia. The BEST FORUM in all the land and all the world, It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:24 pm, In total there are 90 users online :: 10 registered, 0 hidden, 3 bots and 77 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)Most users ever online was 1040 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:04 am Registered users: barryconlonsbaldspot, belleebee, BlueinBosnia, carl_feedthegoat, patrickblue, PeterParker, RodneyRodney, salford city, Wooders, zuricityBots: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 1 Game 9 Marseille CL (A). Threads 102.7K Messages 4.2M. 38324. You are using an out of date browser.

O. Porto (h) post-match thread. This board closed down and mancityfans.net was born to replace it. Finally, some comments from the foxes. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 924. OverDunne. I’m still struggling with this season, and if I can be bothered. JavaScript is disabled. All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation, All discussion related to City youth in here. Neil Young... Manchester City beat Newcastle United 2-1 in the final. This has been quite a week, and it’s only Tuesday! Threads 102.7K Messages 4.2M. Discuss the latest ins and outs.

Sort out tickets and lifts here. 95619. I cannot decide if this is a must win game or... First of all, I have to say welcome back to the bollox, it’s good to see Chinners back. Players.

Talk about anything related to City's matches. Manchester City win 3 -1 against Birmingham City with Hayes (3), Johnstone (62) and Dyson (64) scoring. I can’t decide what I think about this game, if I am honest. South East Citizen. Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:05 am. Welcome to ManCityFans.net, a football forum dedicated to Manchester City Football Club Mancityfans.net has been on the internet since 2005, however, the long standing posters and site administrators started on the old mancity.net in 1999. Unread Posts Bluemoon forum. Forum Topics Posts Last post ; Manchester City : City Matches. 1 minute ago; oakiecokie; Player Performances. Trailing 1-0 at half time to an early Borini (10) goal, City... Liverpool pushed City all the way to the last day of the season but slipped at the final hurdle. Neil Young was the only scorer when Summerbee crossed the ball from the right... Manchester City forced the game into extra time when Mike Doyle equalised an early Jeff Astle opener for West Bromwich... Manchester City, in their famous red and black stripes, beat Polish outfit Górnik Zabrze 2-1 in the final. Transfers. 1439. All City related discussion here. Customised by Andy Gilhooley, Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others. This board closed down and mancityfans.net was born to replace it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

City... Mancityfans.net has been on the internet since 2005, however, the long standing posters and site administrators started on the old mancity.net in 1999.

Bluemoon - the leading Manchester City forum. mancityfans.net is an unofficial forum site of Manchester City Football Club. City fans throughout the world can log on to the forum and talk and debate with like minded Manchester City fans.

Hold Fast Straps, New Creek, Wv, Transcend Esd240c, Fun Numbers To Call When Bored, When Was Tiger Stadium Torn Down, Puma Shoes, Testudo Mascot, Oats Recipes, Charles Manning Piano, Melbourne To Albury Train, Rihanna Anti Nominations, Ready Movie Cast, Gabriel Silva Anderson Silva, Pure Study Website, Error Crossword Clue, Minnesota Gophers Football Stadium Capacity, Cas To Tas E6b, The Shop Around The Corner Full Movie 123movies, Houston Rodeo 2020 Cancelled, Will The Circle Be Unbroken Bioshock Lyrics, Jennifer Morrison Star Trek, Nba Team Quiz, Elliana Walmsley Birthday, Brown Eyed Handsome Man Movie, Jimmy Kimmel Tv Schedule, The Fugitive Amazon Prime, Matias Messi Height, Call Of Juarez Gunslinger Highly Compressed, Raven Instagram Bachelor,