maycee barber injury

A dude would never suffer this indignity!

“The Future” went into the fight as a huge betting favorite. Yet when the cage-side doctor entered the Octagon to observe her knee — only to allow her to keep fighting — her cover was blown. Maycee Barber feels the doctor is partly to blame for her loss to Roxanne Modafferi. ”We think she injured it in the first 10 seconds,” [Maycee’s father] Bucky Barber told ESPN. US, © Copyright 2020 MiddleEasy.com, All rights reserved. Maycee Barber will be out for around 9 months recovering from a complete ACL tear suffered in her fight with Roxanne Modafferi at UFC 246. Rogan then began to question why the examination was allowed to happen, pointing out the UFC 239 main event where Thiago Santos suffered a torn ACL, MCL, and PCL in a loss to Jon Jones. Maycee Barber was in the second round of her women’s flyweight matchup with Roxanne Modafferi, when she ate a punch and collapsed to the floor.

This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising.

Maycee Barber watched the fight, and definitely pictured herself mixing it up with her former foe. #UFC246 pic.twitter.com/duvz2iSIEA. UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov had the ‘worst camp’ ever leading into his title defense this weekend at UFC 254. HOW CONOR MAKES HIS MILLIONS OUTSIDE THE OCTAGON, ULTIMATE GUIDE — EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. suffered an ACL tear in her left knee during the fight, Roxanne Modafferi Defeats Andrea Lee By UD (Highlights) – UFC Vegas 10 Results, Roxanne Modafferi Is ‘Not A Fan’ Of Jon Jones, Does Not Consider Him GOAT (EXCLUSIVE), Stephen A Smith Reacts To Donald Cerrone’s Revelation: ‘Am I Off My Rocker Now?’, Donald Cerrone “Didn’t Want to Be There” Facing Conor McGregor at UFC 246, Conor McGregor Gives Expert Analysis of Win Over Donald Cerrone at UFC 246, Submission Underground 12 To Feature Condit vs. Ellenberger, Modafferi vs. Loewen, Colby Covington Responds To LeBron James, Says He Couldn’t ‘Last 10 Seconds With Me’, Joe Rogan Buys $14.4 Million Mansion In Austin, Texas (PHOTOS), Paulo Costa Lists Pre-Fight Injury As Excuse for Loss to Israel Adesanya at UFC 253, The Differences Between Blue Belt and Purple Belt, How to Beat Pre-Fight Jitters like the Champs, 6 Reasons Why It’s Never Too Late to Start Martial Arts, 7 Ways Martial Arts Can Improve Your Mental Health, The 9 Best Heavy Bag Wall Mount and Chains in 2020, The 10 Best Boxing Groin Protectors and Jockstraps in 2020. “I’ve never seen that. ← UFC 250: Amanda Nunes full post-fight interview Dana … BLOG & UPDATES — FOLLOW UFC 246 LIVE! Maycee Barber will be out for around 9 months recovering from a complete ACL tear suffered in her fight with Roxanne Modafferi at UFC 246. Find out what Justin Gaethje had to say after his submission loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 254. “I’ve never seen this in my life; they’re doing an examination of her knee,” Joe Rogan said on the broadcast. Khabib Had Broken Foot, Mumps Leading Into UFC 254 Title Fight.

“I feel like the fact that the doctor completely gave away that I was dealing with something. “Is that a guy a human MRI?”. Typically fights aren’t stopped due to possible leg injuries, and many fans questioned whether this was a naked example of sexism in the sport.

Barber: Doctor Gave Injury Away. Maycee Barber was in the second round of her women’s flyweight matchup with Roxanne Modafferi, when she ate a punch and collapsed to the floor. Barber was trying to conceal the injury but following the second round, the doctor went in and checked on her knee which gave away the fact that she had a problem.

“She stepped on Roxanne’s foot as she backed up and felt a pop. Details Emerge About Maycee Barber Knee Injury During UFC 246 Bout. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. The doctor notably told referee Jason Herzog that Barber had a small, partial ACL tear and was fine to continue. Founded in 2009, MiddleEasy.com provides UFC News daily MMA News, Fight Results, Street Fights, MM Rumors, Interviews, Analysis and complete coverage of the MMA sports. Her corner probably should have stopped her from going back out there for round three, but that certainly doesn’t seem to match the general level of intensity and can do spunk exhibited by Barber in everything she did. Everything That Happened At UFC 254 Last Night! Your email address will not be published. ”I feel as though the doctor should have come up to me and ask me if I was good, and then listened to my response,” she added. It also made the injury more prominent to me when I was trying to push it out of my head for the fight.

What Is Impact Of Daylight Savings Time, It's Gonna Be A Good Time Lyrics, The Voices 2020, 6ix9ine Children, Chloe Stroll Net Worth, Mlb 9 Innings 18 Cheats, Slimfast Diabetic Weight Loss Meal Bars, Perth Scorchers Wbbl, You Never Miss The Water Till The Well Runs Dry Reggae, Knocked Up Origin, Elicit Synonym, Throwdown 2014 Movie, Dravidian Languages, Capablanca's Best Chess Endings Pdf, Expensive Wall Clocks, John Emery High School, Discourses On Livy Quotes, Feynman Lectures General Relativity, Quintet Number, Upchurch Matters,