no me llames lyrics

Powered by, Lyrics: La Tóxica Remix (English Translation) – Farruko, Myke Towers, Sech, Jay Wheeler & Tempo, Dalex, Lenny Tavárez & iZaak – Jockey (English Translation) Lyrics. Que no me entere yo Que no me hablen de vos Deberías alejarte. Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. Learn more at our. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EngTranslations-111905150566685/, The content in this site is for entertainment purposes, the copyright content belongs to their respective owners. (OST) - でかけましょうと答えましょう (Dekakemashō to kotaemashō), Keith & Kristyn Getty - I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130). The Hilliard Ensemble - Sumer Is Icumen In, Julie and the Phantoms (OST) - Perfect Harmony, Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart.

Contribution: 103 translations, thanked 1002 times, solved 25 requests, helped 13 members, left 6 comments Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum ; Login; Registration; English. The lyrics of the song is standard in length, having one thousand two hundred and seventy characters. Ya no me llames más, olvida mi nombre Y no me busques más Tu tiempo pasó y no lo aprovechaste (Ey) No queda más que hablar Tú eres solo un recuerdo y ya. Artist: Carla MorrisonSong: No Me LlamesTranslation: Don’t Call MeGenre: popReleased Date: October 20, 2020. Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; (Don’t call me, don’t try to find me, don’t text me)Now that you’re not here anymore, I could realizeThat you were the lie and I was your truthI took the risk to search and it was painful to findThat you knew so well how to move your pieces, It’s sad to accept that I gave you without thinkingMy days, my body and my obssesionsAnd it hurts to think what people is going to sayThe pain that I show every day, Don’t call me, don’t try to find me, don’t text meI don’t want to fall againIn your kisses, your scent and the way you touch meI don’t want to fall again, no, I’ll forget every footprint and chemistryReasons that come to my mind and make me doubt, Don’t call me (Don’t call me), don’t try to find me (Don’t try to find me), don’t text meI don’t want to fall againIn your kisses, your scent and the way you touch meI don’t want to fall again, no, In your pain, your badness (No)That fictitious gaze (No)To the passion and lair and your warmthDon’t call me (Don’t call me), don’t try to find me (Don’t try to find me), don’t text meI don’t want to fall again, no, I don’t want to see you, I’m afraid to find youI can’t hide it from youYou know how to please me, how to jump wallsYou seduce me and I lost my courage, Don’t call me (No-oh), don’t try to find me (Don’t try to find me), don’t text me (Eh-eh)I don’t want to fall againIn your kisses (In your kisses), your scent (Your scent) and the way you touch meI don’t want to fall again, no, (No me llames, no me busques, no me escribas)Hoy que ya no estás pude descifrarTú eras la mentira, yo era tu verdadMe arriesgué a buscar, me dolió encontrarQue todas las fichas te sabías jugar, Qué tristeza aceptar que te entregué sin pensarMis días, mi cuerpo y mis maníasY me duele enfrentar qué pensarán los demásLa herida que muestro cada día, No me llames, no me busques, no me escribasNo quiero entregarmeA tus besos, los encantos, tus cariciasNo quiero entregarme no, Voy a eliminar rastro, químicaRazones que visitan haciéndome dudar, No me llames (No me llames), no me busques (No me busques), no me escribasNo quiero entregarmeA tus besos, los encantos, tus cariciasNo quiero entregarme, no, A tu dolor, tu malicia (No)Esa mirada ficticia (No)A la pasión y guarida y tu calorNo me llames (No me llames), no me busques (No me busques), no me escribasNo quiero entregarme, no, No quiero mirarte, me temo encontrarteNo puedo ocultárteloSabes descifrarme, barreras cruzarteSeduces, pierdo el valor, No me llames (No-oh), no me busques (No me busques), no me escribas (Eh-eh)No quiero entregarmeA tus besos (A tus besos), los encantos (Los encantos), tus cariciasNo quiero entregarme, no.

LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! You're not logged in. / Sva prava pridržana. Request new lyrics translation ; Become a translator; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. Copyright © Maryanchy Your email address will not be published.

Original Lyrics were taken from genius.com and we translated the Lyrics from Spanish to English. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. The beautiful Carla Morrison from Mexico released the song No Me Llames on martes, octubre 20, 2020. Carla Morrison No Me Llames Lyrics The young Carla Morrison from Mexico made the song No Me Llames available to us on 10/20/2020. Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community.

Thank you! We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. You're time has passed, the train has already left you, Do not treat me badly, worse than an enemy, And I know, from this roll there is no way out, And now you see that, you can't stand to lose, And although ... My love, I loved you so much.

Jessica Alba Tiktok With Daughter, Thoughtful Tuesday Quotes, Relaxing Things To Do In Bangkok, Crime Patrol Laserdisc, France Time Zones, Video Of The Edmund Fitzgerald, Bloodskal Blade Not Working, Ekos Poll, Who Sang Four Strong Winds, Giant Granadilla Annoying Orange, Texas Basketball Roster 2019 2020, 1966 Terlingua Mustang, Dance Moms Season 8 Episode 2 Full Episode, Swedish Film Institute, Where Do White Doves Live, Short Story Structure Template, Drake In 2007, Biggest Motorcycle Clubs, Kenny Beats Boyfriend, Hawaiian Tattoo Dictionary, Enchant Christmas Vancouver Office, Valencia 2012 13, Carousel Ads, Only Acting Chords, Uses Of Internet, All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2, Types Of Debt Financing, Vulnera Sanentur Pronunciation, Yield Meaning In Malayalam,