prince malik ado ibrahim ex wife

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app. We will just let the photos speak for themselves. Malik, who owns multi-million company, Bicenergy, a prince and the first son of Ado Ibrahim, the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland, Kogi north-central and his wife, Adama is the daughter of a Maidugur-based billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi. I admire him a lot because he's got taste and finesse. The bride's family have been documenting and gushing about the bride on … He is the founder of one of the biggest indigenous energy corporation in this country. Contact Legit.ng instantly. Photos from the Nikkai of billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi and Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim. #EndSARS: NAFDAC warns against use of looted Kaduna expired drugs,…, Public, private schools remain closed in Lagos despite relaxation of…, Opposition Party Wins Seychelles Presidential Election For First Time…, Ohanaeze youth warns Nnamdi Kanu, says ‘ his fall is near’, Nigerians react after Minister of Humanitarian Affairs announced plans…, PHOTOS: Over 100 Suspected Looters Arrested In Plateau, #ENDSARS: NECO postpones exams definitely, ‘You need to fake it to make it’, Eniola Badmus defends broke…, Actress, Iyabo Ojo vows never to support, campaign or vote for any APC, PDP…, Lekki tollgate shooting: DJ Switch should be prosecuted — Journalist…, I Laughed When God Called Me To Be President – Kanye West, H.E.R amplifies the #EndSARS movement during her Saturday Night Live…, All you need to know about Grammy winner, Adele’s Saturday Night Live, Why i celebrated my birthday on #ENDSARS Protest ground”, Cossy…, #EndSARS: Charles Anwurum Reveals Real Problem Of The Youths (Video), #EndSARS protests lasted too long – Actor, Williams Uchemba, Linda Ikeji set to re-empower women who lost their businesses to…, Adokiye begs Nigerians not to vote for Williams Uchemba into any…, Calabar property looting, vandalization: Senator Ita-Giwa in tears,…, Gunshots Rent The Air As Hoodlums Loot Ex-Speaker Dogara’s House…, The address president Buhari could have given: A speculative piece by…, Buhari’s daughter insinuates president is not Nigeria’s…, Soyinka denounces video asking Igbo indigenes to leave Yorubaland, PHOTOS: ATMS vandalised, 63 buses burnt and assets destroyed by…, ‘I didn’t see any dead bodies’ – Eyewitness of Lekki…, ‘This is pathetic’ – Actress, Laide Bakare reacts to…, Nigerians in awe after seeing what BBNaija star, Nina Ivy did for her…. GH Gossip is powered by Creative Concept Digital Limited which is a premier entertainment site that update with unique and defined content strictly focused on Entertainment and Lifestyle. - Indimi got married to billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim - Photos and videos from the ceremony have surfaced on social media. According to reports making the rounds, the two have been dating for a year before making the decision to move their relationship to the next level. Sorry ooo but I had to go back to look at the pictures again...Biko which environment look like abroad? Shes d only wife. The traditional marriage rites of the lovers started on Friday, August 7, while the Nikkah ceremony took place on Saturday, August 8. Billionaire and Oil Magnate, Mohammed Indimi’s  daughter, Adama Indimi, is tying the knot with billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, the founder of Bicernergy and owner of F1 team Arrows. And he isnt dat old.Would have loved a young guy for her cos babe is so pretty. The ceremony which was a fusion of the rich Kanuri, Chadian and Ebira cultures will have you smiling as you look through. He was among the most interesting characters to tread the grand prix paddock. Hahahahahahaha,may be she get another name Na. The bride says goodbye to her groom as he leaves to continue the ceremony in Ebira land. Gist says hes a divorcee. The man must be kakaraka in the other room because Maiduguri ladies sabi wella according to the Hausa people. Tinubu Breaks Silence,Denies Son Was Kidnapped Over EndSARS Protests And Says He Remains A Jagaban. The #Salieverafter White Wedding is the Reason for our Bright Smiles Today, Gloria and Princewill’s White Wedding Came with all the Beauty & Sauce. Malik is the heir to the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland in Kogi state. Lovely photos and videos from the occasion circulated on social media and fans could not help but gush over them. Check out some videos from the traditional wedding rites below: Photos from Adama Indimi wedding. Adama Indimi is a really happy woman at the moment as she is getting married to the love of her life. Bikin 'yar gidan mashahurin attajirin nan Muhammadu Indimi Adama Indimi da angonta Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim ya zamo abin kwatance da kuma magana a shafukan sada zumuntan 'yan Najeriya. The guy is a wassup guy,forget the looks. Indimi’s hubby is also the heir to the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland. - Billionaire daughter Adama Indimi has tied the knot with the love of her life, - Indimi got married to billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, - Photos and videos from the ceremony have surfaced on social media. The bride Adama Indimi is the daughter of billionaire business mogul, Mohammed Indimi , while her husband is billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, who is the founder of Bicernery and owner of F1 team Arrows. © 2020 - Within Nigeria. They are both wrong. Vanguard. Despite his shortcomings ,Malik Ado-Ibrahim, worked hard to make his ways straight. It is indeed a period of celebration for two wealthy and popular families from the Northern part of Nigeria following the joining of their son and daughter as husband and wife. See more photos below 16th Street, 2nd Avenue, Batsona Community 18 Tema, Ghana, Phone: +233 24 137 5919 Advertisement : [email protected] Email: [email protected] Web: www.ghgossip.com, About Us    Contact    Advertise   Privacy Policy, #ENDSARS: President Buhari Breaks Silence On Lekki Shootings, Promises Justice For Victims, Kizz Daniel’s Hit Song ‘Ada’ Crawling After Hitting 2.8M For The Past Three Months, “If You Can Afford Data And Smartphone You Can Afford Food”- Reno Omokri Tells Nigerian Single Mothers Who Seek Help From Him, #ENDSARS: Pope Francis Prays For Peace, Justice And Unity In Nigeria, #ENDSARS: Babalawo Lays Heavy Curses On Those Who Stole The Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office, Nigeria Needs A Female President – Actress, Toke Makinwa Blasts Lagos Lawmaker, SOB Agunbiade, #ENDSARS: ‘Please Stop Burning Down Police Stations’ – Davido Begs Protesters, ‘Come And Collect Free Food’ – Looters Shout As They Take COVID19 Palliatives Stored In Adamawa Warehouse (Video), “Buhari Is A Bad Boy”- Nigerians In Scotland Sing, #ENDSARS: ‘It Painful To See What Started As A Peaceful Protest Has Turned Into Bloodshed And Anarchy’ – Davido Cries, EndSARS: ‘We All Have A Responsibility To Educate Ourselves And Raise Awareness’ Lewis Hamilton Lends Voice (Video), Say No To Violence – Don Jazzy Advises Nigerian Youths Turning The Peaceful Protest Into Violence (Video), Actress Isaac Chinwe Condemns Nigerians Looting COVID-19 Palliatives, I’m Generous But Have No Sympathy For Single Mums – Reno Omokri Warns Single Mums Not To Come To Him For Help, Why I Married 19-Year-Old Regina Daniels – Billionaire, Ned Nwoko Finally Opens Up, DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made. Malik is the heir to the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland. Congrats to them, she is obviously not the first wife, Congratulations to you both. Big or small is a choice thing. Everytime I see him ,I develop a conviction that the saying "form is temporary but class is permanent" was created for him. The Nikkai will take place by 10am today Saturday, August 8. The gorgeous Adama Indimi tied the knot to her lover, Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim a couple of weekends ago and now we’ve got their photos. As in @charity but if not for light skin she’s just blehhh, Congratulations to them. Another interesting video captured the moment some women were washing the hair of the new bride as they sang in unison. Mairama Indimi, earlier held her traditional wedding and Nikkai in December 2017 with her Mustafa ‘Marcus’ Masango at her father’s lavish home in Maiduguri, before taking her white wedding to France. It was cossy few days ago, he is this and that now this one is old, he is her father this and that! Malik is the heir to the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland. Within Nigeria - Nigeria News » Entertainment » Lifestyle » Celebrities » Information » Gist, #EndSARS: NAFDAC warns against use of looted Kaduna expired drugs, food, Public, private schools remain closed in Lagos despite relaxation of curfew, Schools in Ibadan reopen after EndSARS protests, EndSARS: PDP flags to be flown at half-mast nationwide, Why I won’t resign – Ondo Deputy governor, Ajayi speaks amid impeachment threat, Ondo deputy governor under pressure to resign, ‘You need to fake it to make it’, Eniola Badmus defends broke celebrities…, Wizkid signs multi-million dollar deal with Puma, Actress, Iyabo Ojo vows never to support, campaign or vote for any APC, PDP member…, Lekki tollgate shooting: DJ Switch should be prosecuted — Journalist Gbolahan Macjob…, Linda Ikeji set to re-empower women who lost their businesses to #ENDSARS violence, Parent who lost her son at the Lekki Massacre breaks her silence, ‘I will forever stand with Bola Ahmed Tinubu no matter what people say’…, Billionaire, Otedola finally reacts to killing of #ENDSARS Protesters, Jubilation as Obafemi Martins scores first goal after two-year drought, EndSARS: John Ogu wants Super Eagles to boycott AFCON Qualifier, says there’s…, Iheanacho scores as Leicester begin Europa campaign with 3-0 over Zorya, EndSARS: Listening to President Buhari from a hater’s perspective, If Nigeria dies, hatred killed her – Femi Adesina, Lekki Shootings and the Resurrection of the Massacred, Instagram Apologises For Incorrectly Flagging #EndSARS Posts As ‘Fake…, Hoodlums invade Sen Folarin’s residence, cart away 350…, PHOTOS: Veteran Actor, Clem Ohameze Reportedly Attacked By…, LEKKI SHOOTING: Victim, eyewitness recount ordeal, Seven Arrested For Invading Senator Folarin’s Home Where…, Buhari’s daughter insinuates president is not…, ‘I didn’t see any dead bodies’ – Eyewitness of…, Lekki Massacre: US reaffirms visa ban policy for anti-democratic…, Calabar property looting, vandalization: Senator Ita-Giwa in…, ‘I will forever stand with Bola Ahmed Tinubu no matter what…. F1 Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim F1: Malik Ado Ibrahim is famous for his role in the F1 design. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Who is adama pa againGuys let this lady be Nah fine she fine she no kee persin. In August, Adama Indimi and Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim tied the knot in Kogi State which was a grand celebration of the Northern culture, beauty and … Dead Body Of Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Victim Claps Back At Lagos Governor Sanwo Olu For Saying No One Died. Photo: @shesaidado_ / IG.Source: Instagram. Congrats to them! Adama Indimi is the daughter of popular billionaire business mogul, Mohammed Indimi, while her husband is billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, who is the founder of Bicernery and owner of F1 team Arrows. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Reply. Davido Calls For Prayers As He Tests Positive For COVID-19, I Met My Wife In A NightClub- Reggie Rockstone, Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘Resurrection’, Shatta Bandle Sends Rudeboy ‘Audio Money’ To No.1 on YouTube, PM Wins Di-Asa Season 3 After Beating Gaza & Maafia. Photos and videos from the ceremony are already trending on social media. Adama Indimi, daughter of Billionaire and Oil Magnate, Mohammed Indimi, is getting married to billionaire Kogi prince, Malik Ado-Ibrahim, the founder of Bicernergy.

Fenty Slides Women's, Tumut Population 2019, Population Of England 2020, Lethal Meaning In Tamil, Nicki Minaj Fax Lyrics, Teenage Movies 2017, What Causes Jealousy In Families, The Ruy Lopez: Move By Move Pdf,