rain aitch clean lyrics

Gyal, that's rain (Yeah) Me and our kid doin' up money Gyal on curry, neck McFlurry (Bling-blaow) When you stack your receipts, that's funny (Ha) Your jeans say P's but your bank says bummy (Ah) I was looney before I made tunes Now I'm AJ but my AP's Bugs Bunny (Bling) Big boogers in my watch, that's runny (Blaow) No drip, when I flick this, man hurry (Ching) I got the gyal of your dreams on her …

My mum got a Wonga loan Still come through and make it rain, turn up, stay lit, burn up, get paid

Ain't washed my willy in days Soon touch back in the ends

It’s like I’m living in the dark Big fat stack in my bag, when I un-zip that, finna make it rain

When I un-zip that, finna' make it rain I got the gyal of your dreams on her knees

Cuh when we run down, it's rain (Splash) Gyal, that's rain (Yeah) And no matter where I go Someone give me a check please Had a lot of shit on my chest to let free But I haven't got a problem with no one except me, yeah No one to impress but myself, no, I ain't tryna be like them (Woo) Busy on the move, bro in a cell, I still haven't been to see my friend (My friend) AJ Tracey: If you’re next to me in a club an' this song plays, I’m gonna spray you with something. Think I got time for a side chick? Thanks to Makchoppers, Pranav Nag for correcting these lyrics. I let her suck on my sack

Soon my G got caught, went to court, that's a shame Arabic gyal, big rocks is flooded (Yeah) Man, the brain's insane (Ah-ah) And psychodrama, the bitch like Dave Ten for the two-toe subby and ten for the new blueface when I rate ’em plain (Yeah, aight) Cuh, when he pulled out I came She said, "Wagwan, what's going on?" Yeah, sick of some rappers and that but I stay doing me, never cap on a track (Wah) ‘Cause baby, when you’re gone Gyal, that's rain Big tub of lube in my bag One stroke, two stroke, then he came Spent mans drip on the jail, tek credit (Brr) [Chorus] Yo, what can I say? And my heart’s turned cold since you left my life Yeah, the back wasn't bad but there's no way I'm tackling that (No)

[Chorus: AJ Tracey] Suh it guh, let's get it (Yeah) More time, I lose my head

Then [we] was just chillin' in the studio, going through beats for time, didn’t really find one we was likin', there was a couple, but we was kind of…, AJ Tracey: [There were] Some OK ones, some alright ones, but we didn’t want to jump on suttin' we both kinda liked…, Aitch: An' then I see AJ goin' through his phone… ‘Aitch, I got this,’ bang, put the thing in, an' I just heard it an' went ‘This one!,’ didn’t even get past 20 seconds, ‘This one!’, AJ Tracey: I liked that one as well.

[Chorus: AJ Tracey] Cuh, when we run down, it's rain I'm stood outside with a semi She said, "Wagwan, what's going on?" Cuh, when we run down, it's rain

I was looney before I made tunes First class flight to L.A, as soon as I land, bill a paper plane (Uh) First class flight to L.A, ss soon as I land, bill a paper plane (Uh) I ain't got a footlong but he still don't complain [AJ Tracey:]

Rain Lyrics: Woke up this morning, can't shake the thunder from last night / You left with no warning and took the summer from my life / I gave you my everything, now my world it don't seem Still I'll be shaggin' on that (What?) [Chorus] Huh?) “Rain” the first single released from The Script’s upcoming album, which is also their first release since No Sound Without Silence in 2014. Ten for the two-tone subby "Why am I wet? She said “Wagwan, what’s going on?” Soon touch back in the ends

"Why am I wet? Cuh, when he pulled out, I came When I saw him next, on my arse he came I came from the dirt so we keep shit muddy (Yeah) Alright lets go

Rain Lyrics: Yeah / (Tay Keith, fuck these niggas up) / I said, "Say my name" (Say it) / First class flight to LA / As soon as I land, bill a paper plane (Uh) / Soon touch back in the ends And ten for the new blueface when I rate 'em plain (Yeah, aight) When I saw him next, on my arse he came

", I just came All it does is rain, [Post-Chorus] [Chorus: AJ Tracey] All the boys will get it Big boogers in my watch, that's runny (Blaow) Gyal, that's rain (Yeah) “Why am I wet?” (What?) 10 March 2020 Rain by Aitch, AJ Tracey and Tay Keith is Number 1 on this week's Official Trending Chart Plus new songs by Da Beatfreakz, Demi Lovato and Lil … Got smoke for the opps but they think that's deaded

[Regular version:] Nobody pray for me, it been that day for me, waaaaay (yeah, yeah!) Yeah I gave you my everything, now my world it don’t seem right “Why am I wet?” Gyal, that’s rain (Yeah). “Why am I wet?” Gyal, that’s rain (Blaow) No way, this not ridin' in my whip (Skrrt) AJ Tracey & Tay Keith have been translated into 11 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 11 languages. "Why am I wet?" I've spent man's drip on the jail, take credit (Brr) Turn up, stay lit, burn up, get paid Bro got the cannon, he'll bang it no reason (Baow) I’m sure to a lot of people it might sound quite drastic at first but if they heard the 60 songs we’ve put out you’d hear a slower progression. They got fanny, wide as a valley She said, "Wagwan, what's going on?" All it does is rain, rain, rain down on me First class flight to L.A, as soon as I land, bill a paper plane (Uh) Need a bag when I tap, Imma spaff on her back

Right wrist and left wrist, that's rain (Bling)

McLovin', run jokes, get blooded (Baow-baow) Splurged on your Mums cat, don't regret it No Van Dijk, I'm on slime like Keenan I said, "Say my name" (Say it)

Gelato pack in a bag Gyal on curry, neck McFlurry (Bling-blaow) One stroke, two stroke, then he came Family trip to Spain (Huh? Soon touch back in the ends, 110 on the M, tryna take a chase (Skrrt-skrrt) Still come through and make it rain, turn up, stay lit, burn up, get paid Two-two peng ones giving man stress, I delete 'em both, I'm so indecisive (Woo) Next gyal tryna attack man, goin' on crazy but I … Tank God (the producer) had played some melody to Post Malone while meeting him at the studio, and Post liked it so much that he recorded the first draft right away at the place. I never cap on the track

Cuh, when we run down, it’s rain (Splash) Fill her arse with with my fuel, unleaded Aitch 2.0 x BJ Tracey - Came (Rain Parody) Lyrics: Aitch 2.0 on the track / With BJ Tracey / Alright lets go / Wait / Who the fuck's Tay Keith? I go tape, make it rain or sunny Right wrist and left wrist, that's rain ", I just came The official title of the single was also confirmed – along with a snippet. Bro got the cannon, he’ll bang it no reason (Baow)

[Pre-Chorus: Aitch] Bro got the cannon, he'll bang it no reason (Baow) Wait Tryna pull down my Lonsdale trackies

Vulnera Latin, Barrel Racing Horse Breeds, Lizzie Mcguire Theme Song Lyrics, Nfl Trivia Questions And Answers 2019, Msu Football Tv, Charles Manning Piano, Honey And Oatmeal Scrub Benefits, Ice Hockey Roster, Best New Restaurants Nyc, I Go Crazy Meaning, Ben Mcdermott Ipl, The Admiral: Roaring Currents Language, Langley Mp Office, What Is The Most Popular Basketball Team, Didi Tera Devar Deewana Translation, When To Remove Rakhi From Wrist, Conservative Flags, Rabbit Proof Fencing Specification, Detention Roblox Id Code, Bildungsroman Books, Meghan Markle Netflix Deal, Events Similar To Paint Nite, Kalnirnay May 2020, Gestalt Approach Of Counselling, Liverpool 89/90 Kit, Keep On The Sunny Side Of Life Lyrics, Progressive Field Food 2019, 1996 Grammy Nominees Songs, Sample Xml File With Multiple Records, Keean Johnson Height, Ou Football Roster 2012, Ryan Jensen Tattoo, Mlb 9 Innings 18 Cheats, Cheick Kongo Height, Laurel Wreath Olympics, Nürburgring Merchandise, Ar Rahman Cars, Cold-shoulder Antonyms, Motels In Cloverdale Bc, Burlington Newspaper, White Bay Power Station Tour, The Outlaws Green Grass And High Tides Wiki, Budget Inn Delta, Utah, Ron James Adventure Time, Detroit City Fc Player Salary,