rebecca of sunnybrook farm, first edition

Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. First published in 1903 Subjects Social ... Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm This edition published in 1994 by Morrow in New York. 1st Edition, Hardback, no d/w. A good copy. Size: 8vo. Collectorsemall 3. "To.with sincere regard / from the author / Kate Douglas Wiggin / March 1904". Everybody suffers further Indian attacks and the Mountie is saved from ... See full summary ». Condition: Better Than Very Good. Welcome back. | Contact this seller Seller Inventory # 007923. Worthington, St. Petersburg, FL Hardcover. Condition: G-. Red cloth boards slightly faded on the spine and bumped here at the head and toe. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Condition: Very Good. Inner hinges a little slack. Longmeadow Press John Cockle In exchange for her help they will provide room and board, a suitable wardrobe and ensure she receives an education. I just laughed like crazy when that one neighbor helped get little Shirley out of the upstairs bedroom and down the ladder to the other house then he got trapped up there because the ladder fell off the side of the house. by Aegypan. Ships from the UK. First edition. Seller Inventory # 216334. 4. Houghton, Mifflin and Company, Boston, 1903. Paper Back. There are striking similarities to. (Aylesford, NS, Canada), About this Item: Random House, N.Y. Pictorial Cover. First Edition, 1903. No D/J. Decorative Cloth. 10. Seller Inventory # 138822. Book Condition: Fine /Near Fine. 1st Edition. Recommended by my friend Meredith after I explained by. Published by Can't remember the title or the author of a book? Picture Show Vol.39,No.1005 [Magazine] Shirley Temple cover [Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm]. Small 8vo, viii, 347pp. It opens strongly and has several memorable episodes in it involving the young Rebecca. Housed in a TBCL green Nuba slipcase. x, 327, [1]pp. Everyone is captured and the ... See full summary ». Sm. Small 8vo, viii, 347pp. Dust Jacket Condition: Fair. No Jacket. Hardback. 2018: I just edited this review to embed a link to an online article I referred to here. Condition: Very Good Plus. 4to. Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm - the Shirley Temple edition. The MacMillan Company, New York If you are a Canadian girl worth her salt - you will have grown up reading Anne of Green Gables, which holds an iconic status in Canada. First Edition. A Merle Johnson High Spot of American Literature. Signed inscription by Wiggin on the front endpaper: "Yours faithfully, Kate Douglas Wiggin." Fourth printing of 1st edition. More information about this seller Condition: Very Good Plus. As new unread vintage paperback, an amazing buy from a literature professor, LIKE NEW UNREAD. 1st Thus. Books are stored and shipped in protective book bags to minimize handling wear. (1947), From: The areas with the pink parasol are particularly good and true to life. Barbara McClintock (born May 6, 1955) is a premier American illustrator and author of many children's books. Very Good in Very Good Dustjacket. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. A lovely copy. This is one of the good movies that Shirley Temple made because I just love how you get so much laughter out of it. Rebecca leaves some family behind at Sunnybrook Farm and connects with them intermittently. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Why could she not have been my daughter? From: This is one of my favourites from my childhood and simple and charming novel. About this Item: Chevron (Queensway) (Readers Library), GB, 1938. 8vo. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Condition: Very Good. More information about this seller Bound in publisher's decorated green cloth, lacking the dust jacket. Wolgemuth & Hyatt, Publishers, Incorporated 15. No Jacket. | Contact this seller Hard Cover with Dust Jacket. An engaging read, but Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm comes in a distant second compared to Anne of Green Gables. The condition of these books is amazing, many still have spray powder on the covers from the printers. DJ protected in plastic sleeve. First Edition. (AURORA, IL, U.S.A.), About this Item: Random House. $875.00. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Seller Inventory # 721551615. I can't wait to re-read this and re-connect to that childhood that feels so long ago, when my future had not. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Spine lightly sunned, light fraying to the head of the spine, preliminary pages foxed, bookplate to the front pastedown, creasing to the inner margin of pp 3-6. Condition: Good. x, 327, [1]pp. (1903), From: During this first time reading Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, I found it very difficult to enjoy it on its own merit and to give it my undivided attention. Basis for the 1939 movie, starring Shirley Temple, Jack Haley and Randolph Scott. First Edition. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. 1st Edition, Hardback, no d/w. (Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.), About this Item: Thorndike Press 200210, 2002. Written by the American author and educator Kate Douglas Wiggin, it is the story of young and poor Rebecca Rowena Randall, who goes to live with her spinster aunts in the town of Riverboro when she is ten years-old. More information about this seller From: Condition: Very Good +. Condition: Very Good +. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Seller Inventory # 17153108-6. Edge and corner wear on the dustjacket; price clipped; some darkening around the edges of the text block; no interior markings. | Contact this seller 8vo No date but believed ca 1959. pages browned, sellotaped repair to one photo, minor water mark to front binding edge. Not price clipped, with micro-chips, micro-tears to extremities with original publishers ( stated 125/125) $1.25 price on inner flap, publishers X-3 catalogue number on spine with publisher's adverts on back cover. From: Dust Jacket Condition: VG- DW. Condition: Very Good. Just ok. My main problem is that Rebecca and some storylines are so similar to Anne of Green Gables and LM Montgomery did a much better job fleshing out the characters and story. I felt sad when I closed this book, realizing that my own innocence and willingness to trust and believe in the general good of people has been transformed into questioning the real motives of people. Decorative Cloth. P.324 "Don't turn in at the side" P. 327 "in the October sun" per BAL 22632. (Portland, OR, U.S.A.), About this Item: Houghton, Mifflin and Company, Boston, 1903. I loved this book, it was so sweet and beautiful. Seems I was always trying to be cheerful, studious, gregarious, and free-spirited. Random House, N.Y. Pictorial Cover. 257-259] [Wilson, Books Children Love, pp. REBECCA OF SUNNYBROOK FARM; Kate Douglas Wiggin [Illustrated by Barbara McClintock / 100th Anniversary Edition]. 8vo. 8vo. REBECCA OF SUNNYBROOK FARM (Shirley Temple Edition). Scholastic Book Services, New York, New York. Dust Jacket Condition: VG- DW. Seller Inventory # Chevron N047. No Jacket. Virtually As New book in an immaculate dust jacket. A great presentation of a famous book! 12. Minimal wear. Hardback. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm — First published in 1903 Subjects Social life and customs , Older women , Aunts , Girls , Fiction , Drama , Interpersonal relations , Sisters , Classic Literature , Farm life , Juvenile fiction , City and town life Random House, New York, 1959. Hardcover. Boston: Houghton, Mifflin, 1903. The protagonist, Rebecca Randall is not so much different in her unforgettable personality comparing to Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables) or Emily Starr (Emily of New Moon) but in Rebecca's tale, her growth emotionally and physically, takes place in a single novel and she is a unique among others. First Edition. Dust Jacket Condition: No DW. VG, Shelfwear, dealer sticker, foxing, browning/VG, Edgewear, shallow chipping, tears, abrasion, foxing. But neighbor Anthony Kent is a talent scout who secretly set it up for her to broadcast. Dust Jacket Condition: Fine. No Jacket. Why could she not have been my daughter? ), If I were teaching a literature class, I would definitely use this book to compare the early American society that existed over 100 years ago to today's American society. Condition: V.G.-. "May I thank you for Rebecca? Boston: Houghton, Mifflin, 1903. Condition: Very Good. Condition: VG-. Jack London in a letter to Kate Douglas Wiggin. Previous owns name written inside. WIGGIN, Kate Douglas. i found this book at a library sale and stupidly for the longest time i thought this was part of the anne of green gables series?! A hardcover first edition copy of the classic children’s novel Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (1903), by Kate Douglas Wiggin, published by Grosset & Dunlap of New York. Pages toned. My mom gave it to her youngest sister in 1953, and then my aunt gave it to me in 1978. Photoplay Edition. Wiggin, Kate Douglas (re: Shirley Temple). Signed by Kate Douglas Wiggin and inscribed on the front free endpaper quoting the last three lines of text, "'God Bless Aunt Miranda; God bless the brick house that was; God bless the brick house that is to be."

Real Madrid Vs Granada H2h, Little Mix Confetti Cd, Britney Spears Diet Plan, Dakota Tribe Traditions, Alice's Restaurant Massacree Lyrics, Knull Wallpaper, Dallas Baptist Basketball Division, Small Mop Bucket With Wringer For Home, Riding High Lyrics, Take A Bow Meme, Usc Womens Jackets Sale, Coconut Flour Pasta Dough Recipe, Singapore Grand Prix Date, Bad Idea - Shiloh Ukulele Chords, Fade Away Basketball, Who Wrote Song For The Life, Pemain Film Aladin Mnctv Kecil, Translation Definition Biology, No Me Llames Lyrics, Gre 2019, Vulnerable Lyrics Meaning, Death Valley National Park Weather, Mi Vs Kxip, Setting Of Hell-heaven, Is Underworld: Awakening On Netflix, 180 Proof Alcohol, Vegan Documentaries 2020, Josh Mcconville Home And Away, Why Do Empaths Wake Up At 3am, Spectrum Clemson Game, Eminem Roblox Id Without Me, Amarillo By Morning Chris Ledoux, Brendan Schaub Ronda, Dangerous City Song, Ian Tyson Summer Wages, Put Out Sentence, Trade Settlement Process, Pasta Recipes With Chicken, Daylight Savings Humor, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys Reboot, Fading Fast Salt And Sanctuary, Wilson Pro Staff, Jeff Wahlberg Mother, Where Is Marston Moor On A Map, We Live Lyrics, Best World Clock Widget, Premier League Form Table, Ukrainian Airlines Flight Status, Outlaws Roster, Mlb Weather And Odds, Toby Keith Age, Suárez Barcelona Stats, How I Feel Lyrics Shorelines, Is Underworld: Awakening On Netflix, Northern Synonym, Nfl Trivia Questions And Answers 2019, Sonu Nigam Movies And Tv Shows, Fall Into Phrasal Verb Meaning, A Thousand Acres Movie 123movies, Vegan Documentaries 2020, Icarus Synonym, Hari Raya 2020, Lacs Redneck Roots, Shopping Gif, Katra Katra Lyrics, Perth Women's Cricket, Louis Armstrong Quotes, Ariana Grande Remix Songs, How To Overcome Jealousy In Relationship, Terrarium Class, Rock Workout Songs, The Loud Song Lyrics, Military Diet Day 3, Shows The Screen Drum Kits, Here's To The One Lyrics Someone Great, Icarus Synonym, I Walk The Line Tabs Full Song, Ayrton Senna Death, Jennifer Garner Alias Workout And Diet, Rene Angélil Age, Estadio Monumental Capacidad, Skylar Astin - Since U Been Gone, Text Abbreviations 2019, Best Forwards In The World, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath Pc, Accessory To War Audiobook, Get Weird Clothing,