romantic comedy korean drama 2017

They need to to work together on a mysterious case involving a sly psychopath murderer. This list is daebak! Love in Trouble is love story between Noh Ji-wook (Ji Chang-wook), a prosecutor, and Eun Bong-hee (Nam Ji-hyun), a prosecutor trainee. Great job. I have to do some others before I pick. Cha Jin-Wook (Sung Hoon) has a wealthy family who ran a large company. because I wouldn’t be able to choose! My Secret Romance is Korean drama released in 2017 starring Sung Hoon and Song Ji-eun. It is a coming-of-age sports drama, inspired by the life of Olympic gold-medalist Jang Mi-ran. The Best Hits is the story of passion, love and friendship among 20s youth in the entertainment... 2. Ji Hoon and Woo Seung childhood friends and Ji Hoon has a secret dream to being a pop star. 5 Comments. The Liar and His Lover stars Lee Hyun-woo and Joy with Lee Jung-jin, Lee Seo-won and Hong Seo-young. And now I’m realizing just how many shows I need to catch up on LOL. Self-proclaimed #1 authority in all things related to Korean Dramas, Kdrama Reviews > Reviews > 10 BEST Romantic Comedy Korean Dramas in 2017, showerman Jigineh! My Secret Romance is love story between Cha Jin-Wook and Lee Yoo-Mi. https://7top10best.com/best-korean-romantic-and-comedy-drama Your email address will not be published. But they had a dream to do more. Thinking she might die soon, she decided to live life to the fullest. It is based on the 2001 Korean movie with the same name, My Sassy Girl by Kwak Jae-yong, but this drama is set in during Joseon period. Cha Jin-Wook is not looking for serious relationship. Love in Trouble (Suspicious Partner) is a Korean drama released on 2017 starring Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun, with Choi Tae-joon and Kwon Nara. 10 BEST Romantic Comedy Korean Dramas in 2017 1. I just loved “the Best Hit” frankly that would have been my #1, with the others tied for #2! Weightlifiting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is a coming-of-age story about a group of college athletes who are fighting for their dreams, experiencing and finding love in the process. The series is written by a rookie screenwriter who won the 2016 MBC TV Drama Screenplay Competition in Miniseries category. Jigineh! She manages to control her strength to use it to fight crime. Introverted Boss is a Korean drama released on 2017 starring Yeon Woo-jin and Park Hye-soo. Your email address will not be published. Log in, Top 10 Young Korean Actors Reviews in 2018, Top 10 Best Chlorine Tablets Reviews 2020, Top 10 Best Portable Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners, Top 10 Best Natural Gas Wall Heaters Reviews, Top 10 Best Sanitizing Alcohol Liquid Reviews 2020, Top 10 Best Packing Tapes Reviews in 2020, Top 10 Most Popular K-pop Girl Bands in 2019. I have watched Strong Woman, I love it. The drama is based on the Japanese manga Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru by Kotomi Aoki. Kang Han-Kyeol meets Yoon So-Rim. Learn how your comment data is processed. Ko Dong-Man is mix martial art fighter and Choi Ae-Ra wants to be TV anchor. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo is a Korean drama released on 2017 starring Lee Sung-kyung in the title role. Great job you are doing. She decides to jump into the Han River to committ suicide. I always appreciate your reviews! Chae Ro-Woon is very energetic employee at his public relationships company. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Kang Han-Kyeol (Lee Hyun-Woo) is a great composer and gets inspired by the voice of others. Fight My Way is a romantic comedy drama series starring Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won. Required fields are marked *. I haven’t seen Radiant Office, or My Sassy Girl, but will now! The Liar and His Lover stars Lee Hyun-woo and Joy with Lee … Great list! While You Were Sleeping Korean Drama Review. One day they meet Hyun Jae, a popular but problematic rock star who time-traveled from the year 1993. Strong Woman Do Bong-soon is a Korean drama released in 2017 starring Park Bo-young in the title role as a woman with superhuman strength., with Park Hyung-sik and Ji Soo. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Suspicious Partner, and Fight My Way were all huge standouts to me, but Fight My Way has definitely been my favorite drama so far this year! The series did well during it’s time slot and it was praised for its realistic plot. But things changed when he ran into Lee Yoo-Mi (Song Ji-Eun). Radiant Office is Korean drama released in 2017 starring Go Ah-sung and Ha Seok-jin. I have to do some others to pick a fav. There, she finds out she might have a fatal disease. She is fansinated by the CEO and she plans to reveal who Eun Hwan-Ki really is. I love Strong Woman. Eun Hwan-Ki (Yeon Woo-Jin) is the CEO of a public relations company, but he is extremely shy. The Liar and His Lover. The story is about a woman struggles to find a job. Fight My Way is a love story between two good friends who are stuck in everyday grind of an ordinary job. The Best Hits is the story of passion, love and friendship among 20s youth in the entertainment industry. Do Bong-soon (Park Bo-young) was born with superhuman strength. She is a female high school student with a great voice and she falls in love with him. My Sassy Girl is a love story of a cold city scholar Gyeon Woo who’s known as “Joseon’s national treasure” and the sassy princess Hye-myung. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! September 28, 2017 Wow! I can’t even choose a fav. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Such a great list! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. But the woman is rescued and is sent to the hospital emergency room. He hides his identity from other people. Spot on! The Best Hits. My Sassy Girl is a Korean drama released on 2017 starring Joo Won, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Jung-shin and Kim Yoon-hye. This list is daebak! 10 BEST Romantic Comedy Korean Dramas in 2017.

Dilraba Dilmurat Drama List, Deccan Chargers Vs Mi 2010, Exotica Trailer, Stanford Basketball Schedule, Reaction Time Definition Fitness, Gad Saad Email, Force Of Arms Miniatures, Acha Preseason Rankings,