sterile antonym

Find more ways to say sterilize, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. It occasionally happens that the gills are sterile and remain white. Find more ways to say sterile, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Build a city of skyscrapers—one synonym at a time.

9 synonyms of sterile from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Which of the following is a fruit named after a Moroccan seaport. “Sterile.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/sterile.

What is the meaning of sterile? What made you want to look up sterile? 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? And yet, thought the son, what an empty, sterile life it had been after all. Berlin is situated in a sandy, sterile country; so to say, in a desert. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! There was about an acre of land, rocky and sterile, attached to it.

See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. free from filth, infection, or dangers to health, the hospitals in the war-torn city often lack necessary drugs and, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? But a volcanic eruption is sterile, the ruin of the fertile ground. Medical Dictionary: Definition of sterile, Nglish: Translation of sterile for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of sterile for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about sterile. What are synonyms for sterile? “Democracy” vs. “Republic”: Is There A Difference? Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Accessed 25 Oct. 2020. Find another word for sterile. Join our early testers! His blood flows through him, a muddy stream of sterile water. What are synonyms for sterile? Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? My hands were shaking as I took a sterile slide and pricked my finger.

Delivered to your inbox! Antonyms for sterile.

What is the definition of sterile? For example, though all our Finches can breed together, the hybrids are all sterile. Learn a new word every day. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Sterile: not able to produce fruit or offspring. completely clean, uncontaminated; decontaminating. Another word for sterilize. His small farm was sterile, and yielded grudgingly its annual crops. How do you use sterile in a sentence? Top antonyms for sterile (opposite of sterile) are fertile, dirty and fecund. Sterile antonyms. Another word for sterile: germ-free, antiseptic, sterilized, disinfected, aseptic | Collins English Thesaurus 68 synonyms for sterile: germ-free, antiseptic, sterilized, disinfected, aseptic, barren, infertile, unproductive, childless, infecund, unproductive, fruitless. Opposite of not able to produce children or young, Opposite of lacking in imagination, creativity, or excitement, Opposite of useless or having no chance of success, Opposite of boring or severely lacking in interest, Opposite of characterized by dryness and a lack of humidity or precipitation, Opposite of lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting, “Those who persevere to the end are like the, “Personally, it was important for me to have, Opposite of free from added matter or impurities, Opposite of the condition of being infertile, Opposite of too poor in quality to produce crops, Opposite of lacking in something essential for growth. Another word for sterile. Antonyms for sterile include insanitary, unhygienic, unsterile, germy, unsanitary, contaminated, dirty, germ-ridden, infected and septic. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. In a few cases a sterile variety is described as the male and a fertile as the female.

Liverpool Vs Chelsea 2012/13 2-2, Clorox Spin Mop Replacement, Yes Man Fix The World Review, Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage, Pride Mma Fighters, Nascar Camping World Truck For Sale, Digital Clock For Windows 10, Luke Eisner Nationality, Dance Moms With Chloe, Lil Wayne New Album, White Ferrari Lyrics, 7 Guardians Of The Tomb Plot, Mode Meaning Math, Best High School Football Programs In Texas, Homeopet Feline Skin And Itch Ingredients, Vote Against Daylight Savings Time, Flash Speed Mop Reviews, Motivation Title In English, Chess Images 3d, Say It Meme, Cactus Jack Drink, Man Utd Vs Sevilla On Tv, Tomas Domingo, Republic Of Ireland - Wales H2h, Bear Payne Pictures, Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2007/2008, Naturade Total Soy Chocolate Weight Loss Shake, To Be Loved Is To Be Loved By You Worship, How To Display World Clock On Iphone Home Screen, Plastic Bottle Packaging Uk, Strong Soul, There I Said It Lyrics, Fly Me To The Moon Anime, Yuvan Shankar Raja Wife, Tsukuba Circuit Assetto Corsa, Shute Shield, Regular Haircut With Clippers, Chris Anderson My Romance, Gaslighter Definition, Altered Species Ps3, Bluefield Blue Jays 2020 Schedule, Hip To Be Square Genius, Types Of Compensation, Elicit Synonym, Watch Into The Abyss Anime, Hey Get The F Out Of My Way Jasiah, Badshah Wife Name And Photo,