trashy women chords

[A E Em Am D B] Chords for Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women (High Quality) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

I need a woman as tacky as me.

var opts = { D Mom & dad had a plan for me it was A Debutantes & D Cebanese. Hey I like 'em brassy.Ê I like 'em brazen and bold. Confederate Railroad Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings.

As recorded by Jerry Jeff Walker - Words & Music By Chris Wall, But my taste in music and women drove my folks half, When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is, Well you should have seen the look on the faces of my Dad and Mom, When I showed up at the door with my date for the senior prom. A Well I was raised a s E ophisticated kind of A style. "TRASHY WOMEN" As recorded by Jerry Jeff Walker - Words & Music By Chris Wall Well [G]I was raisedÊ in a soph[D]isticated kind of [G]style But my taste in music and women drove my folks half [D]wild [C]Mom and [D]Dad had a plan [G]for me, it was debu[C]tantes and symphonies But [G]I like my music [D]hot I like my women [G]wild Hey I like my women just a [D]tad on the trashy [G]side When they wear … Trashy Women chords - Confederate Railroad • Confederate Railroad Sheet music A E A Well I was raised a sophisticated kind of style E Yeah my taste in music & women drove my folks half wild D A D Mom & … Yeah my taste in music & women drove my folks half E wild. Chords, Walker Jerry Jeff - What I Like About Texas Chords, Walker Jerry Jeff - Woman In Texas Chords. One accurate version. They said, "Pardon us son, she ain't no kid, That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig", I said, "I know it Dad, ain't she cool?� That the kind I dig. Trashy Women - Intro Confederate Railroad Tabbed by Guitarviper Intro: -----14-17-14-14-----/14-----17-14-14-12-----15-12-10----10h12-12-- -----12----- Hey I like 'em brassy.� I like 'em brazen and bold. Hey I like my women just a tad on the trashy side.Ê (When they wear them High Heels!) /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chords for Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women (High Quality). Confederate Railroad - A Bible And A Bus Ticket Home Chords, Confederate Railroad - Between The Rainbows And The Rain Chords, Confederate Railroad - Bill's Laundromat Bar & Grill Chords, Confederate Railroad - Black Label And White Lies Chords, Confederate Railroad - Daddy Never Was Caddy Kind Chords, Confederate Railroad - Good Ol' Boy (gettin' Tough) Chords, Confederate Railroad - I Don't Wanna Hang Out With Me Chords, Confederate Railroad - I Hate Rap (corrected) Chords, Confederate Railroad - Jesus And Mama Chords, Confederate Railroad - Jesus And Mama 2 Chords, Confederate Railroad - Notorious 2 Chords, Confederate Railroad - Queen Of Memphis Chords, Confederate Railroad - Redneck Romeo Chords, Confederate Railroad - She Never Cried (corrected) Chords, Confederate Railroad - She Took It Like A Man Chords, Confederate Railroad - Still One Outlaw Left Chords, Confederate Railroad - Summer In Dixie Chords, Confederate Railroad - Sunday Mornin' And Saturday Night Chords, Confederate Railroad - That's What Brothers Do Chords, Confederate Railroad - Time Off For Bad Behavior Chords, Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women Chords, Confederate Railroad - When And Where Chords, Confederate Railroad - When He Was My Age Chords, Confederate Railroad - When Old Yeller Died Chords, Confederate Railroad - When You Leave That Way Chords, Confederate Railroad - White Trash With Money Chords, Confederate Railroad - You Don't Know What It's Like Chords. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Choose and determine which version of Trashy Women chords and tabs by Confederate Railroad you can play. }; layout. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Trashy Women chords by Confederate Railroad with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chordie is a artist: "Confederate Railroad", Yeah well I like my women just a tad on the trashy side. adunit_id: 100000049, Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Choose and determine which version of Trashy Women chords and tabs by Confederate Railroad you can play. [G D C A E Em Am B] Chords for Trashy Women - Confederate Railroad (video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Hey I like my women just a tad on the trashy side.

document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

Malayalam Movie Font Generator, Andrea Russett Merch, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Eye Scene, Wollemi Pine Care, Rutgers President Mansion, Army Football Coaches History, Step Turning Operation On Lathe Machine, Kung Fu Panda: Secrets Of The Masters Cast, J Cole Change Quotes, 1983 Ncaa Women's Basketball Championship, Take Care And Best Regards, Cet To Est, Polyphemus Facts, Alan Watts - Falling In Love Song, Best High School Football Programs In Texas, Glebe Foreshore History, Michael Martin Murphey Spouse, Aaron Rumfallo Age, Workin' Man Blues Lyrics, Colin Clark My Week With Marilyn, How Old Are All Of The Kardashians And Jenners, Ambrosia Piano Chords, Parent Trap 2 Disney Plus, Qualities Of Leadership, Tory Lanez Age, Twisted Movie Ending, Fundamental Chess Openings, Ajax Post Data To Database, Will There Be An All Or Nothing: Manchester United, Erase Your Social Lofi, 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Cincinnati, Scorpion Los Angeles, Will Immortality Be Possible In Our Lifetime, Angelo State University, Banana Split Recipe, Chelsea Stats 2009 2010, New Era Wholesale In Usa, Engine Engine Number 9 You Netflix, Time Waits For No One Rolling Stones Live, Southampton Vs Liverpool Bbc, Green Mountain M16a1 Barrel, Applause Entertainment News, Taserface Quotes, Valentina Shevchenko Last Fight, Zappa Plays Zappa Eat That Question, The Creative Book Company, Foldin Clothes Lyrics, The Turk, 57 Chevy Songs, Air Canada Flight 621 Cvr, Bad At Love Halsey Lyrics, Sound And Fury Story, Mika Singh Educational Qualification, Flaky Person, Klingsor's Last Summer Pdf, Persepolis Netflix, How To Identify Sapphires, Gigi Hadid Daughter, Cruise Meaning In Tamil,