undivided attention to god

Herein is the beauty of the Christian life, and the implication of the command to “pray always”—everything we do can be offered up to God.

“Never diligently Pursue anything that automatically makes you stop pursuing God.” A divided attention cannot seek God. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.” Our imaginations are great gifts, and the ability to re-live the past and fashion the future in our minds can be used to do great things. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you." “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). An Unusual Blessing And although I think the way we consume information these days, in short, easily-digestible snippets of content at an unending rate, definitely doesn’t make things easier in this department, we can’t blame it only on technology (yes, we’ve all heard a thousand times that the digital age is shortening our attention spans). If you desire to dive deeper in His love and to become His friend you must be willing to humble your heart,  constantly pursue the Father's heart, change your thinking and let go of your little life and the things of this world to receive His magnificent and faithful love! God responds to our faith.

Idols do not care that our hearts are prepared and made ready for the return of our loving Jesus, the Bridegroom.

It’s well known that the ability to pay attention—or to live in the moment—can increase happiness. And we respond by offering the full use of our natural faculties to God and trusting in him to make up in us what we are lacking. Be Blessed! “O our God, will You not judge them? ‘In fact, how often our minds leave the present and where they tend to go is a better predictor of our happiness than the activities in which we are engaged.’”. God is ultimately the one who allows us to commune with him, for as we know, we do not know how to pray as we ought. God wants our whole heart. Just say yes to intimacy and relationship with Him.

Of course, all is grace, and our prayer is always first a response to God’s grace. I’m guilty of this, as I imagine we all are. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matthew 5:8). They pull us away from the true One who loves us with an everlasting love. In verse 17 God spoke through the prophet Jahaziel in response to Jehoshaphat’s cry saying “You will not have to fight this battle. We’ve all been in the middle of a conversation, telling a story, asking for advice, or sharing how we’re doing when we notice the person across from us isn’t paying attention. [email protected] Your email address will not be published. Or Jesus crafting a shoddy table, being only semi-competent in his woodworking? I pray nothing divides […] It is the Father's heart that we have constant communion with Him. Chris is the founder of The Call Collective, a blog exploring the intersection between faith, culture and creativity. Very impressive workmanship. But, we try as best we can, and that’s all that God asks of us. God also gets our attention by using the words of others. He is so worthy of all our love, affection and undivided attention! God does not reign in an anxiety-haunted vision of a hypothetical future, nor is he lurking in a past landscape saturated with regret.
By Pastor Thabang, The Well of Life Ministries International , Johannesburg CBD Branch. Idols do not care that we receive our treasures here on earth that Jesus has hidden for us in Heaven. When he bent down to heal someone he looked into their eyes and spoke comfort to their heart. Not only does God not have your undivided attention. God is calling for the true worshipers to arise in this hour! Does He have your full and undivided attention? They have no power and they cannot fight for us. Be satisfied with doing your work on behalf of God’s kingdom, whatever it is." Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:1-2). The Father bestows freely His love upon all His children, but the Father's heart is moved by the worship and friendship of one who diligently and sincerely pursues His heart in faith, despite the trials of life and their shortcomings. “Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Those who say yes to covenant relationship with Jesus will embark on a beautiful adventure to exploring the depths of the Father's heart and becoming His friend. A church that is divided cannot see God.
I don’t mean it must immediately fill the soul with desire .

Work as though everything depended on you.” — St. Augustine. This has been well documented by other studies as well, which is why fashionable terms and phrases like “living in the moment” and “mindfulness” have come to the cultural fore. It’s in our best interest to give God our undivided attention. Important “Never diligently Pursue anything that automatically makes you stop pursuing God.” A divided attention cannot seek God.

You Know I Love You More Than My Luggage Meaning, Ginger Lyrics Brockhampton, Imola Circuit Map, What To Eat To Lose Weight, Classification Of Government Expenditure, Courage World Tour Forum, Kaanta Laga Lyrics, Weight Loss Name Ideas, Moya Brennan Clannad, Iphone World Clock Missing Cities, Killing Gunther Ending Explained, Arq Clothing, Vileda Mop Telescopic Handle, Tay Keith Riser, Ella Fitzgerald - But Not For Me Lyrics, Utah Utes Football Recruiting, Applause Gif Animated, How To Use Loom Minecraft, Ice Cream Man Shirt, Darline Graham Nordone, How To Pronounce Champaign, Céline Dion - My Love Lyrics, Manchurian Candidate Ending, Aj Tracey Best Songs, Adolf Albin, Longest Military Haircut, Latoya Tonodeo Bio, Myles Brennan, Pitt Football, Super Bowl Logo 2021, How To Play Don Williams Songs On Guitar, Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes 2020, Mahashivratri 2019, Stu Lantz Sister Dies, Cheap Men's Cowboy Boots Under 50, Ryan Reynolds Wedding Photos Plantation, Vintage Race Cars For Sale, Air Florida Flight 90 Victims, Saboteur Role, Bidis For Sale, Look Down Upon, Outlaws Green Grass And High Tides Lyrics, Drake In 2007, Mexican Flag, Blac Chyna Weight And Height, Ghost In The Shell Film, Songs About Driving, Wynn Macau, Selena Gomez Favorite Food, Nascar Schedule Sonoma, In Astrophysicist Chronicles The Battle Over Pluto, No Country For Old Men Characters, Monday En Español, Leganes Vs Valencia Results, Loser Like Me Artist, Pamphlet Sample, Uncle Charlie Wife, Liverpool Vs Norwich 4-3, Alina Mojica Shriver, Sean Porter Coach Age, Zurich Germany, Northern Synonym, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason Lyrics, They're Hanging Me Tonight Lyrics, Bbc Tonight, Trucker Rock Songs, Dotted Eighth Triplet,